Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2487 times)

Crack Tastic

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 11:22:51 AM »
maybe i should just remove g-spot and outbound.. keep it straight west coast and sports/entertainment..

Nah don't do that.

convince me why not.. ? really.. i'm sick of the twats here.. i really don't give a flying fuck anymore..

if i'm not getting enjoyment out of this place anymore.. why should i bother?
i bet you wont.  that way you wont have to worry about copy write lawsuits.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
and get rid of jome while your at it.

rik

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 11:25:59 AM »
maybe i should just remove g-spot and outbound.. keep it straight west coast and sports/entertainment..

Nah don't do that.

convince me why not.. ? really.. i'm sick of the twats here.. i really don't give a flying fuck anymore..

Hey man, it's your board and at the end of the day you're goin to do whatever you want. I was just making a suggestion.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 11:26:07 AM »
seer you must suck as an admin if u cant keep him out

haha.. do you know what you're talking about son.. show me a forum that CAN keep kain (or me) out.. then i'll be impressed..

i've been doing far beyond the normal level of things for this forum.. and kain has to make a lot of effort to get a working account too..

he's been kept out quite a bit.. has he not?

dude i dont know im not in ya'lls business
i just wanted to tell you, that you suck  :)

suck this.. you've had this coming for a LONG TIME.

LMAO! As if dude wasn't depressed already... hahaha. Dude's gonna slit his wrists again! Good job Seer. If I clicked these diss and prop buttons, I'd give you props. Shit's too funny.

Don Seer

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2006, 11:28:26 AM »

Nah don't do that.

Hey man, it's your board and at the end of the day you're goin to do whatever you want. I was just making a suggestion.

well i figure all this section is used for is people dissing each other.. outbound is half ruined by the dipcc contigent.. they're dragging shit down right now...

at least the decapitation tactic more than half worked..

Crack Tastic

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2006, 11:31:24 AM »
go ahead and roll out that tactic then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2006, 11:31:58 AM »

Nah don't do that.

So you're running WCC for selfish reasons?...Remember why we opened this place to begin with? The groupies started taking over the Dre board and there was nothing we could do about, because we had no control...Now you have the control and you voluntarily wanna fuck everything up? Forget about these gay Dipset fans, don't let them ruin your board...That means they won! They ruined it not only for you, but for everyone who posts here. That's an ultimate satisfaction for them...The cool muthafuckaz (like me 8)) will prevail...PeACe

'EclipZe

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2006, 11:35:23 AM »
nah man outbound aint totally fucked over yet seer, since u reduced the dipset groupies with their wack ass threads, the board starts to get his shine back again.

and g spot is always funny, except for them e-bangers who think they can continuelesly talk trash about NIK and grundy, which is played out like a muh-fucka.

SGV

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2006, 11:35:48 AM »
The problem isn't the Dipset fans, it's the fact that people dislike them. See, it's never a problem when Dre or Snoop groupies bash Suge. It's not a problem when Eminem groupies bash Benzino and the Source. It was never a problem when G-Unit groupies bashed everyone they beefed with. It's still not a problem if a Pac groupie disses Biggie, Diddy etc. Because everyone liked this artists and found it acceptable that their little fan boys bashed their enemies. But, since everyone dislikes the Dips, it becomes a problem. It's politics...

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2006, 11:36:22 AM »

so why don't you do something about it NIK.. only and me jome.. and the odd person says a thing against the very people fucking this place up!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2006, 11:39:01 AM »
Now you have the control and you voluntarily wanna fuck everything up? Forget about these gay Dipset fans, don't let them ruin your board...

so how come when i ban someone you more often than not jump to their defence? and list of your list of "my crimes".. ?

outside jome and the #westcoastconnection regulars.. nobody got my back.. the difference back on the dre forum was we were all on the same page..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2006, 11:40:04 AM »

so why don't you do something about it NIK.. only and me jome.. and the odd person says a thing against the very people fucking this place up!!!

What can I do? I haven't had moderation powers in years...

rik

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »

Nah don't do that.

well i figure all this section is used for is people dissing each other.. outbound is half ruined by the dipcc contigent.. they're dragging shit down right now...

at least the decapitation tactic more than half worked..

Yeah a lot of people are dissing eachother in this section which in turn keeps the other sections free of all this. You take this away and all the dissing is goin to be taking place in other threads and section and ruin them. The outbound section is coo now. There's little to no dipset threads. Like NIK said don't let your disagreement with other people ruin the board.

SGV

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2006, 11:42:57 AM »
You're the Kobe of Dubcc. An Internet Legend... I mean damn! What can't you do?

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »

lmao