Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2553 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2006, 11:44:51 AM »
Now you have the control and you voluntarily wanna fuck everything up? Forget about these gay Dipset fans, don't let them ruin your board...

so how come when i ban someone you more often than not jump to their defence? and list of your list of "my crimes".. ?

outside jome and the #westcoastconnection regulars.. nobody got my back.. the difference back on the dre forum was we were all on the same page..

Actually, it depends on what you ban them for...I honestly don't think banning is the answer. I'm actually pretty sure that if you simply ignored them it would work out for the better...You should type up some guide-lines, stick it on the front of the page, and go by it...There should only be so many things you can get banned for on these boards, you got people scared to post. Nobody knows what it takes to get banned, some people actually believe that it's only because they talk about Dipset that you're banning them. Think shit through, don't just let them win. Reasoning is probably the best thing you can do with people...PeACe

Crack Tastic

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2006, 11:45:51 AM »
You're the Kobe of Dubcc. An Internet Legend... I mean damn! What can't you do?
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »
lmao

VVV

well i figure all this section is used for is people dissing each other..

HMMMM! I wonder why this place is falling apart? ???

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 11:49:28 AM »
yeah the straight xxx vs yyyy ones are a no no... i had locked a bunch already

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 12:55:35 PM »
maybe i should just remove g-spot and outbound.. keep it straight west coast and sports/entertainment..

Nah don't do that.

convince me why not.. ? really.. i'm sick of the twats here.. i really don't give a flying fuck anymore..

if i'm not getting enjoyment out of this place anymore.. why should i bother?

Hey man, it's your board and at the end of the day you're goin to do whatever you want. I was just making a suggestion.

well i figure all this section is used for is people dissing each other.. outbound is half ruined by the dipcc contigent.. they're dragging shit down right now...

at least the decapitation tactic more than half worked..

Thats not true, there are plenty of Dipcc posters like myself that contribute plenty to the board...I give my opinion on all topics..I talk about Dipset when its brought up..Whats wrong with that? I havent made a dipset thread in i dont know how long...Dipset is not all i like..Just stop calling out the Dipset fans...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2006, 12:57:27 PM »

you know what.. i agree. not all the dipset fans are the way we're saying. but.. u know the saying.. a few bad apples spoil the bunch.. well thats how it is.. they're aligning themselves as this rebelious dipcc movment.. ya'll stick up for them when they're dissed.. so who's who?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2006, 01:09:50 PM »

you know what.. i agree. not all the dipset fans are the way we're saying. but.. u know the saying.. a few bad apples spoil the bunch.. well thats how it is.. they're aligning themselves as this rebelious dipcc movment.. ya'll stick up for them when they're dissed.. so who's who?

Spice 1 was my freind in real life so im riding with him either way...But believe me when he is wrong ill tell him afterwards....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2006, 01:12:17 PM »

Then why arent the Snoop fans caleld groupies or dre or gunit? Just dont call people Groupies cuz they like a certain group...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2006, 01:14:31 PM »
they aren't running around bigging up snoop or dissing other artists in defence of snoop.. and they are all called groupies.. ya'll just got a complex.. i'm a dre groupie... but i don't wear a badge.. ya dig?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »
they aren't running around bigging up snoop or dissing other artists in defence of snoop.. and they are all called groupies.. ya'll just got a complex.. i'm a dre groupie... but i don't wear a badge.. ya dig?

yeah i dig, i dont see a badge...do you?

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2006, 01:44:30 PM »
U kinda right on this Mosav The Dipset Catz have it worse cuz we have plenty of Dre/Snoop Gunit Groupies like Dre's Gurl or Detox whutever his name is, that hate and start Gunit Dre SNoops posts all day and dont catch the same kinda heat the Dipsets catch. No I dont like dipset but I see where Mosav is coming from.

Don Seer

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »

are those other "groupies" vandalising threads about other artists? NO! thats the whole point. its not about the legit threads made about them..

its the dipset threads like "cam >> 2pac" made to cause controversy and the "fuck jay-z" bandwagon that are shining examples of the difference here

J Bananas

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »
get em seer! and get bryan while ur at it i fuckin hate that guy

$Eg2$

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »

are those other "groupies" vandalising threads about other artists? NO! thats the whole point. its not about the legit threads made about them..

its the dipset threads like "cam >> 2pac" made to cause controversy and the "fuck jay-z" bandwagon that are shining examples of the difference here

Yeah I see

eg2

Crack Tastic

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »
i say cam>>>2pac because i cant stand pac. i think he is mad overrated and doesent deserve a 10th the fame and popularity. cam makes enjoyable music to me so. cam>>>2pac

the same thing for jay z