Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2543 times)

Narrator

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2006, 06:33:37 PM »
See, I never said you piss me off, I implied that you do shit to piss people off...Doesn't mean it works, most of your shenanigans go unnoticed on this website.

Or maybe the majority of posters on here just know better and aren't offended.

I definitely pissed you off in that Biggie topic.

I find your posts funny as hell, but honestly, it's no different than any Dipset spam (which hasn't even been a factor for weeks), except for the fact that you're just one person. Same shit, different toilet.

The difference is that my shit is usually done as a response to the people who spam the board with their own bullshit.  Infinite posts one of his topics telling us all to convert to Islam, I respond with my black power shit.  Real American posts some of his right-wing bullshit, I mock him the same way.  I'm far less indiscriminate in who I choose to "spam" than the DipCC groupies...the people who get it from me DESERVE it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 06:37:56 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2006, 06:44:55 PM »
Seer there are people on here that agree with you, but they're just not as passionate as the kain groupies are, thats all.  I'm glad you banned those pussies.  They know what the fuck they're doing.  And everybody on here trying to find loopholes saying "what about this, that, and the other" need to just give it up.  Yall are guilty - you might find a morsel of evidence to the contrary but it's like trying to piss on a forest fire in an attempt to put it out.  There's a stack of shit that yall have done that isn't going to be erased regardless of how many loopholes you try to find to the contrary.  Give it up, you look like little hoes.

Do you guys think that suckaa free guy got banned cuz Seer is a hardcore Jay Z fan? LOL, if you believe that you're a fucking idiot.  I'd love to see how many of his posts said nothing but fuck Jay-Z.  Like shit was funny the first couple times, and then it got extremely played out, then it got really annoying. 

Its so damn funny how yall try to be all passive aggressive and make 10 useless threads speculating about what Camron wears.  And it got to the point where kain and his bitches would just hope somebody would complain about these threads.  It was past being about legit discussion, it was about thumbing their nose at the mods.  So when it turned into that, those hoes got banned.  Boo fuckin hoo.

I get mad knowledge on this board and thats why i'm here stronger than ever after 5 years.  There's lots of very worthwhile opinions - many of which I respectfully disagree with.  The problem is sifting through all these retard attention whores that think they're some internet celebrity or some shit :tosser:

Everybody crying sayin this place fell off should just fuckin leave.  Nobody gives a flying 747 fuck if you post here. 

I agree with JRome. If people like Dipset, cool, there are artists that are popular here that I'm not a big fan of, no big deal. The problem is when they started going in other threads that had nothing to do with Dipset and hijacking them, such as a thread in the west coast section about Kam that the dipsetters ruined. It's Seer's board, he can run it how he pleases. Those guys knew exactly what they were doing and the quality of the board started to deteriorate because of it.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2006, 06:45:29 PM »
Now let's do something about these internet crips... 8)
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Crack Tastic

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2006, 06:53:11 PM »
like that damn virus

Narrator

« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »

I agree, I'd love to see that C-SICC muh'fucka get banned.  He's always dissing Snoop, Pac, Cube, Dre, and all the most respected West Coast rappers and saying that only the Compton Crips (Eazy E, B.G. Knocc Out, Dresta, etc.) are good...and he's gotta be doing it to piss people off (remember that topic he made where he said he'd shit on Pac's grave?)  Plus, anyone who talks about Crippin' the way he does just has it coming...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?

The Maestro

Crack Tastic

« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
^if i could prop, +1

rik

« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?

Real spit man. They say the Dipset groupies like if all the dipset fans were starting those threads. It was only two people.

+1

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2006, 07:25:22 PM »

Honestly, that's how it is. Be consistent with the shit or relax.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2006, 07:28:40 PM »
Real spit man. They say the Dipset groupies like if all the dipset fans were starting those threads. It was only two people.

It may only be a couple people, but y'all need to stop defending them when they're doing something wrong.  If you're really their friends (as you claim to be), you'd tell them to stop.

rik

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »

It may only be a couple people, but y'all need to stop defending them when they're doing something wrong.  If you're really their friends (as you claim to be), you'd tell them to stop.

First of all I never said any of them were my friends. I only know them from the forum and I'm coo with them on the forum. Second of all they're grown ass men and are goin to do whatever they want. Last, I say they shouldn't be banned because as I mentioned before I'm coo with them on the forum.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:34:53 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2006, 07:33:21 PM »
See, I never said you piss me off, I implied that you do shit to piss people off...Doesn't mean it works, most of your shenanigans go unnoticed on this website.

Or maybe the majority of posters on here just know better and aren't offended.

I definitely pissed you off in that Biggie topic.

Actually, you didn't...I just thought you were an idiot, and I still do...That was the thread that got you banned. LOL.

Narrator

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2006, 07:37:46 PM »
Second of all they're grown ass men and are goin to do whatever they want.

Then they will accept the consequences...which means getting banned.

Actually, you didn't...I just thought you were an idiot, and I still do...That was the thread that got you banned. LOL.

Yeah, when Seer didn't understand.  Now he knows better.

I definitely pissed you off.  It was obvious by the tone of your posts.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:39:18 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

rik

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2006, 07:41:01 PM »

as you can very well see they have not accepted the consequences, hence this thread being made.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2006, 07:43:21 PM »

Yeah, when Seer didn't understand.  Now he knows better.

I definitely pissed you off.  It was obvious by the tone of your posts.

Actually, if you go back and read you'll see that the last few replies were me making fun of you and you asking me to stop... :D