Author Topic: Lil Wayne is the dopest rapper right now.  (Read 1345 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Lil Wayne is the dopest rapper right now.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 05:01:58 PM »
so anyways.... ya, the thing that gets old with Wayne is he talks way too much about selling crack and shit

Crack Tastic

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 05:06:56 PM »
I got dat wet crack flow out ya mammi's pot

Throwback

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 05:10:07 PM »
hook up the carter 2..

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 07:43:08 PM »
lil wayne aint dope at all, how can he be the dopest right now? i could name 200 rappers hotter than him right now, and 4000 mcs overall

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 07:55:19 PM »
He's nice, but LMAO @ this talk about him being the "best rapper alive". I'll give him credit for that too, he somehow managed to get people to believe that shiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »
He's nice, but LMAO @ this talk about him being the "best rapper alive". I'll give him credit for that too, he somehow managed to get people to believe that shiet.

like dipset

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 10:35:35 PM »
Wayne's defintiley one of the top lyricists right now, however his flow & voice are well below average.

you dont know shit, fuckin cracker

Find something wrong about what I posted then. Or better yet, find someone who disagrees. I'm white and your Arab, neither of us are Black, so if my color comes into question as far as rap knowledge, your just as suspect.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 11:14:42 PM »
Wayne's defintiley one of the top lyricists right now, however his flow & voice are well below average.

Find something wrong about what I posted then. Or better yet, find someone who disagrees. I'm white and your Arab, neither of us are Black, so if my color comes into question as far as rap knowledge, your just as suspect.

wtf r u talkin about cracker, his flow is solid, and not well below average, and a lotta people like his voice too, so your comments don't mean shit.  go suck a dick u dickridin fagget.

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 12:10:09 AM »
wtf r u talkin about cracker, his flow is solid, and not well below average, and a lotta people like his voice too, so your comments don't mean shit.  go suck a dick u dickridin fagget.

Keep the petty crap in G-Spot, please.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 02:09:16 AM »

oh yes phillyboy loves little weezy and wants to get on some nambla action with him no doubt, thats why he hates on dipset, they steal wayne from him

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2006, 02:10:39 AM »

if you changed your name to im a gay boy your sentence would make more sense  :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2006, 09:52:56 AM »
He really improved thats for sure.

He killed that Hollywood Divorce track  :o

ABN

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »
i don´t get the hype. dude´s mad lazy with his lyrics,delievery and flow. and Wayne´s talking about the same ole' shit that every other rapper be on so i don´t see what´s so special.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2006, 10:01:43 AM »
yup, lil wayne sure is one of the top 5 rappers right now

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2006, 11:11:37 AM »
i don´t get the hype. dude´s mad lazy with his lyrics,delievery and flow. and Wayne´s talking about the same ole' shit that every other rapper be on so i don´t see what´s so special.

Lazy doesn't mean wack.  He just has a looser flow now than he used to - it gives him more room to play with his delivery and rhymes, makes it sound smoother.  Lots of good rappers do that - like Snoop.

The hype is that he's made a very dope album that has a perfect balance of club bangers and raw freestyle-type tracks, as well as more experimental joints like "Shooter".  And he holds the show all by himself without any big-name producers (like Mannie Fresh).