Author Topic: Lil Wayne is the dopest rapper right now.  (Read 1347 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Lil Wayne is the dopest rapper right now.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2006, 12:43:20 PM »
And let's not forget dude is still young as hell. He probably hasn't even reached his prime yet for all we know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2006, 12:43:37 PM »
Wayne's defintiley one of the top lyricists right now, however his flow & voice are well below average.

oh yes phillyboy loves little weezy and wants to get on some nambla action with him no doubt, thats why he hates on dipset, they steal wayne from him

Damn, that was outlandish. I never said anything negative about Dipset's music, just there fans and them as people. I clowned Cam for being a NAMBLA member, and now you use that against me? lol. c'mon can't you be original? Plus, Dipset has only done a few tracks with Wayne, he's still on Cash Money not Diplomats/Asylum. Plus, I'm loving I Can't Feel My Face. ;) Now, quick, say something intelligent to me.

And I wasn't 100% positive on Wayne either. Even if he did sign with Diplomats, he would fit right in, you know with the kissing of men and all.

$Eg2$

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
I never really felt Wayne man I think his voice his iz fuckin anoying he talks about the same shit in every song and the combo of him and his lover opps Imean his father Baby needs to go away. not to mention this cat look like the predator Juve or Bg>>>> Wayne all day

Dont get hurt anybody just my opinion Dubcc forums = Opinons

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »
I've never like the dudes voice - I think it's fuckin horrible.  Also, I think some of his punchlines are straight corny - "Weezy, allergic to summertime, HOT".  LOL, and how are people calling him the rookie of the year (which is gay in itself) - he's been around for fucking ever.

I do like Stuntin like my daddy though.  He's decent at best to me.  It's like somebody else said - he says he's the greatest rapper alive so much that people eat it up and start to believe it.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »
Iv said it before and il say it again. Lil Wayne = Best rapper alive.

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 11:05:19 PM »
I've never like the dudes voice - I think it's fuckin horrible.  Also, I think some of his punchlines are straight corny - "Weezy, allergic to summertime, HOT".  LOL, and how are people calling him the rookie of the year (which is gay in itself) - he's been around for fucking ever.

I do like Stuntin like my daddy though.  He's decent at best to me.  It's like somebody else said - he says he's the greatest rapper alive so much that people eat it up and start to believe it.

And the line is "Weezy..allergic to WINTERTIME, HOT.....it fits in with the context of the song, the whole fireman thing.

The Maestro

Crack Tastic

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2006, 03:26:02 PM »
Iv said it before and il say it again. Lil Wayne = Best rapper alive.
why dont people realise that?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »

And the line is "Weezy..allergic to WINTERTIME, HOT.....it fits in with the context of the song, the whole fireman thing.

LOL, got in a hurry and mistyped.  And yes, that line is corny - especially the way he says it.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 10:57:12 PM »
^^^^^

I actually liked it, now..."money too long teachers put away your rulers" imo thts corny....

The Maestro

Crack Tastic

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 02:21:26 PM »
i liked this one

Niggas wanna eat cuz they aint ate nothin
But niggas wanna leave when you say you out of mustard
So I'ma walk into the restaurant alone, leavin out
Leavin behind just residue and bones

subliminal sq diss.

Diabolical

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 04:10:57 PM »
The song 'Miss My Dawgs', or whatever the exact name is, is dope. Obviously it's not his only good one but it just strikes me as being really emotional & truthful when most rappers in his situation would diss.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 04:38:45 PM »
yeah that song was great. the guitar and the piano combo on the intro really set the mood for the song. after that song came out bg and wayne were cool and they said he was gonna be on the carter 2. too bad gizzle got mad at wayne for refering the hot boys as 'that little group' and dissed him on triggaman.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 11:49:16 PM »
yeah that song was great. the guitar and the piano combo on the intro really set the mood for the song. after that song came out bg and wayne were cool and they said he was gonna be on the carter 2. too bad gizzle got mad at wayne for refering the hot boys as 'that little group' and dissed him on triggaman.

That was a nice diss, and he even admitted...."Yeah i know you lyrical, you a beast on the mic" or suttin like tht....

The Maestro

Crack Tastic

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 05:19:28 AM »

That was a nice diss, and he even admitted...."Yeah i know you lyrical, you a beast on the mic" or suttin like tht....
it was like he was trying to give wayne a reality check.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 12:15:17 PM »
I always liked Weezy F Baby but when I heard him give it to Cass and Fab on 6 Mins of Death I was really sold....Giving it to Cass =  :o
Lil Wayne is THAT nice

The Best of 3 Worlds