Author Topic: The Game - In My Hood RAPCITY (WATCH IT HERE)  (Read 737 times)

CrookedDynasty

Re: The Game - In My Hood RAPCITY (WATCH IT HERE)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »
I think the speculation about whether or not Dre is on the album and how Game says "You just have to buy my album to find out" is a good marketing strategy to hype the album up for sales. Remember when Game was beefin with 50 and how he said that hes going to stop beefin for a minute and focuse on completing his album? Well Dre demands hard work and no fuckin around in the studio out of his artists. Wouldn't you say Dre would be on the album if that was the case? Think about it for a sec. Also...

I wouldn't even be surprised if Dre told Game's manager to tell Game to market his album this way. It's all about the mystery level and keeping people guessing just enough to make them go and purchase the albums for generating sales, which wouldn't be a bad move, but I guess "We'll have to buy the album to find out".

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 03:13:23 AM »

I think the production value on this album will be as good if not better than The Documentary. Game has been in with all the same producers, including some new ones such as JR Rotem. The production beat-wise will be there no doubt, we just gotta see how the album as a whole turns out. From what I'm hearing, the album cuts are very different concept and subject wise from what we've heard Game do before. The namedropping will probably always be there, but if you don't like that you don't have to listen to him. [/quote]

not dissin but how do u come 2 dis conclusion ?? 2 of the trax which have leaked off doctors advocate already dont touch anything off docuemnatry .. One blood and lets ride arent close to anything production wise on the last album

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 04:37:24 AM »

I think the production value on this album will be as good if not better than The Documentary. Game has been in with all the same producers, including some new ones such as JR Rotem. The production beat-wise will be there no doubt, we just gotta see how the album as a whole turns out. From what I'm hearing, the album cuts are very different concept and subject wise from what we've heard Game do before. The namedropping will probably always be there, but if you don't like that you don't have to listen to him.

not dissin but how do u come 2 dis conclusion ?? 2 of the trax which have leaked off doctors advocate already dont touch anything off docuemnatry .. One blood and lets ride arent close to anything production wise on the last album
[/quote]

That's true...

By the way, who got the feeling he paid for some of those people around him? Plus, yeah right he's at Brazil Street all day long, who gonna believe that?