Author Topic: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1  (Read 2756 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »
aight see ya there between 1:30 and 2

I just read this thread and i cannot believe that you are driving 8 hrs to play some guy on a forum in basketball? What the hell are you trying to prove? I cant think of anything else to say but.... :loser:

I just read your post and realized, hmm I don't give a goddamn what you think of me.  Oh yeah, let me know how you know that I am driving 8 hours?  I didn't even know that, how bout you let me in on the secret, and no you being a closet homo isn't the secret i'm talking about.

Dont get all shook up Grundy, you know he has a point..and thats one more POINT then youll get all day tomorrow!!! WOO WOO WOO! Tanner's getting owned

The Best of 3 Worlds

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 11:17:51 PM »

I just read this thread and i cannot believe that you are driving 8 hrs to play some guy on a forum in basketball? What the hell are you trying to prove? I cant think of anything else to say but.... :loser:

this is more than a game of basketball, these guys HATE each other with passion.  

Grundy record that shit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »

this is more than a game of basketball, these guys HATE each other with passion.  

Grundy record that shit.

Yeah it is
Grundy's gonna get pummeled...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 11:24:28 PM »

I just read your post and realized, hmm I don't give a goddamn what you think of me.  Oh yeah, let me know how you know that I am driving 8 hours?  I didn't even know that, how bout you let me in on the secret, and no you being a closet homo isn't the secret i'm talking about.

Dont get all shook up Grundy, you know he has a point..and thats one more POINT then youll get all day tomorrow!!! WOO WOO WOO! Tanner's getting owned

No owned is me calling you a fucking pussy and saying that I will whoop your ass and you being scared to show up at either Sactown or LA, even tho we both know you come to sactown on the regular to have buttsex with spicemuthackin1.

BTW, who's getting shook?  I'm not the one hitting the diss button constantly.  don't get butthurt Stephanie, it only makes it easier to make fun of you.

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 11:27:18 PM »
ahh record this shit, i always enjoy watching a spontanious game of bball  ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 11:30:40 PM »

Grundy record that shit.

Yeah it is
Grundy's gonna get pummeled...

hahaha I have hurt Stephanie's feelings so bad, that she is fucking praying I lose, just so that she might have something note worthy to talk about.  Damn its going to be great hurting your feelings again.  Why don't you put a wager on it?  Since you come up to sac to have buttsex with your buddy put some money on the line.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 11:34:56 PM »
matter of fact Stephanie, I'll give you 10 to 1 odds.  I win you owe me $10, I lose I owe you $100.  You can come collect in person in Sactown ya fuckin coward.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:50 PM »
matter of fact Stephanie, I'll give you 10 to 1 odds.  I win you owe me $10, I lose I owe you $100.  You can come collect in person in Sactown ya fuckin coward.

aye grundy i was just reading the other thread made about this game and damn i can't stop laughing at your post...that shit is funny as fuck

"I'll be the guy who looks like Danny Tanner and has 2 baby girl twins with him.  Unfortunately Steph and DJ can't make it.  DJ I believe has a piece of shit car that can't make it more than 2 blocks, and Steph will be too busy experimenting with baby powder in her crevice."  lmao

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 11:44:15 PM »
DEAL!
Stupidest bet you ever made. I want you to lose because you are a has been\never was that is trying to play a 20 yr old kid in basketball..Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why? Cuz youre pathetic, thats why i cant help to clown you....You make it so easy. And whether you win or lose i will still have plenty to talk about, dont worry Tanner  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 11:50:33 PM »
DEAL!
Stupidest bet you ever made. I want you to lose because you are a has been\never was that is trying to play a 20 yr old kid in basketball..Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why? Cuz youre pathetic, thats why i cant help to clown you....You make it so easy. And whether you win or lose i will still have plenty to talk about, dont worry Tanner  ;)

hell I woulnd't mind losing just to prove what a pussy you are that you won't come collect.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »
DEAL!

hell I woulnd't mind losing just to prove what a pussy you are that you won't come collect.

No i am not going out of my way to get 100 bucks...Damn right. But when i come To Sac I will come Collect AC and you can buy me that beer

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 11:54:25 PM »
DEAL!

No i am not going out of my way to get 100 bucks...Damn right. But when i come To Sac I will come Collect AC and you can buy me that beer

You won't do it.  I gaurantee it.  You will never come collect your money.  fuck it, you don't even have to win the bet.  I'll give you $100 if you can take it from me.  I'm going to knock you out, but hell I'm danny tanner, I'm sure you would have no problem taking my money right?  Pussy.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 11:57:54 PM »
DEAL!

You won't do it.  I gaurantee it.  You will never come collect your money.  fuck it, you don't even have to win the bet.  I'll give you $100 if you can take it from me.  I'm going to knock you out, but hell I'm danny tanner, I'm sure you would have no problem taking my money right?  Pussy.

LOL at you calling someone pathetic, look how mad i got you..Youre shook Doggy  ;D
Ill come get my money dont worry homie, if i got you so mad that you wanna knock me out, you got some problems that are way past this forum...And i got an iron chin homie...Ive been boxing since i was 5 if youre really trying to knuck up..But i dont REALLY Truly have a problem with you but im gonna come get my money and if you swing...be ready

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 12:09:43 AM »

Grundy record that shit.

LOL...I don't hate him...I don't know him.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »

Grundy record that shit.

LOL...I don't hate him...I don't know him.

Exaclty how i feel, i just clown him on here just like he does too me, but he gets all mad saying hes gonna knock people out

The Best of 3 Worlds