Author Topic: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1  (Read 2768 times)

Sparegeez

Re: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
Too bad I can't come to scrape everyone there in basketball. I got crazy handles and good speed but I admit I don't have many hops.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »
So what's happenin? It's 2 PM now, I hope we get feedback of what happened any minute now  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Crack Tastic

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
so did it happen, or do i still have time to cash in some skymiles?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »
when can we have a bay area shit talking, bball face-off?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2006, 03:30:52 PM »
Well, it went down...He said he didn't come to ball, he came primarily to fight me... I said the only reason I came was because he said he would play me for $100...I told him I thought it was bitch-made to have internet fights and that I wasn't down to fight with an internet character who I don't know...We ended up playing for fun, I won, and that's that...I said I had no problems with him; I don't know him, he don't know me...It was just surprising to me that he drove 7 hours all for that, kinda weird...PeACe

Diabolical

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »
lmao

herpes

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006, 03:52:48 PM »
Well, it went down...He said he didn't come to ball, he came primarily to fight me... I said the only reason I came was because he said he would play me for $100...I told him I thought it was bitch-made to have internet fights and that I wasn't down to fight with an internet character who I don't know...We ended up playing for fun, I won, and that's that...I said I had no problems with him; I don't know him, he don't know me...It was just surprising to me that he drove 7 hours all for that, kinda weird...PeACe

wow very anti-climatic lol.... i wanna hear how in grundys words how it went down.  Did anyone else from the dubcc show up ?

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
what I don't believe is that Grundy started talkin about fighting and NIK calmly dismissed it and they played a friendly game of b-ball

either Grundy came talking shit and spooked NIK and he got all fast-talking and shakey and was like begging him to not fight

or Grundy came talking shit and when NIK didn't get scared he didn't know what to do so he wussed out and decided to play a game

just speculation, don't get mad boys.... it's just hard to believe all that happened just for a friendly pickup game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2006, 04:05:01 PM »

wow very anti-climatic lol.... i wanna hear how in grundys words how it went down.  Did anyone else from the dubcc show up ?

^^Naah, Doggy and Sikotic were supposed to show, but they never did. For the record, I have no beef with Grundy.

WestCoasta

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 04:09:26 PM »
does anything ever go right with these things?

of course nobody but them 2 were there.......  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »
what I don't believe is that Grundy started talkin about fighting and NIK calmly dismissed it and they played a friendly game of b-ball

either Grundy came talking shit and spooked NIK and he got all fast-talking and shakey and was like begging him to not fight

or Grundy came talking shit and when NIK didn't get scared he didn't know what to do so he wussed out and decided to play a game

just speculation, don't get mad boys.... it's just hard to believe all that happened just for a friendly pickup game

I never claimed I calmly dismissed it, it was more like "fuck this shit, I came here to ball, not fight over internet bullshit"...I was pretty upset that he made me come out there and didn't even wanna really play...But yea, it don't really matter, we just ended up balling anyways, I just never made my money...Grundy said that shit was squashed, I have no beef with him...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 04:15:57 PM »
so who won the dubcc big ballin grudge match tournament?

.. i mean your friendly game of ball?

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 04:16:51 PM »
eh, I guess it's believable...

talk about a complete waste of time tho... I mean shit, what the hell was that all about

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
^^That's what I'm saying. I feel like it was a waste of time and it was only a 15 min drive from my girls house.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:51 PM »
so who won the dubcc big ballin grudge match tournament?

.. i mean your friendly game of ball?

Well, it wasn't a big game, cuz the bet didn't go down, but I won.