Author Topic: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1  (Read 2766 times)

Don Seer

Re: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

home advantage..  8)

so were ya both alone or what.. i find this bizarre!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »

home advantage..  8)

so were ya both alone or what.. i find this bizarre!

Well, my girl was there...It was at a park, I don't really ball there much. I guess the gym was closed, where I really wanted to play.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2006, 04:25:11 PM »
howd u guys didnt fight? u guys talkd so much shit. i woulda juz knock grundy out cold wit fist or wit sum shit. lol might as well

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2006, 04:27:58 PM »
howd u guys didnt fight? u guys talkd so much shit. i woulda juz knock grundy out cold wit fist or wit sum shit. lol might as well

Naah, why fight? I've always said that I have no problems with him and that he takes this internet shit way too seriously.

Don Seer

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2006, 04:41:59 PM »

props for showing up both of ya'll.. especially grundy tho..points for effort

i can't believe this happened. lol..

Don Seer

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2006, 04:42:59 PM »

oh .. *waits 7 or so hours for grundys post*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »
wtf. suspect shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 04:58:01 PM »

*conspiracy theory #1*

NIKs buried the body.. and this "he went home beef squashed" shit is his alibi..  :D

Diabolical

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2006, 05:05:01 PM »

*conspiracy theory #1*

NIKs buried the body.. and this "he went home beef squashed" shit is his alibi..  :D

lol

We Fly High

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2006, 05:15:27 PM »
hahaha. it finally went down. haha i wonder what NIK's gf thought of the whole situation. now its time for SGV and NIK.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »
I showed up around 3 since I was in Northridge taking care of some paperwork at my university, but I guess I was too late. I peeped the outside and all I saw was a fat bitch playing ball by herself on the outside courts, and some Lupe Fiasco wanna-be's on their skateboards. I checked the gym and I only saw some little kids playing ball. I tried to call up Doggy to see where he was at, but I got no answer so I said fuck it, and got some food.

What time did it go down?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »
I showed up around 3 since I was in Northridge taking care of some paperwork at my university, but I guess I was too late. I peeped the outside and all I saw was a fat bitch playing ball by herself on the outside courts, and some Lupe Fiasco wanna-be's on their skateboards. I checked the gym and I only saw some little kids playing ball. I tried to call up Doggy to see where he was at, but I got no answer so I said fuck it, and got some food.

LOL, sucks...At least it was close by Northridge. I got there around 2:10, lasted about 30 mins or so...It wasn't really that big of a deal, you didn't miss much. What's up with Doggy? He said he was coming for sure, but he hasn't been pickin up his phone at all today...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2006, 07:40:15 PM »
I peeped the outside and all I saw was a fat bitch playing ball by herself on the outside courts, and some Lupe Fiasco wanna-be's on their skateboards.

hahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2006, 08:22:20 PM »

LOL, sucks...At least it was close by Northridge. I got there around 2:10, lasted about 30 mins or so...It wasn't really that big of a deal, you didn't miss much. What's up with Doggy? He said he was coming for sure, but he hasn't been pickin up his phone at all today...PeACe
Damn, I missed it by about 20 minutes then. I don't know what's up with Doggy, maybe he forgot to pay his phone bill.

It's good that it stayed clean and nobody got shanked or anything crazy like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2006, 08:23:25 PM »
yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.