Author Topic: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1  (Read 2720 times)

We Fly High

Re: NIK VS GRUNDY 1 on 1
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2006, 08:30:15 PM »
another chapter of the dubcc story closes. haha.

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2006, 08:32:16 PM »
Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.

now there's one I would like to see.... Grundy would you have a change of heart or would you fight him no matter what?

acgrundy

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2006, 08:37:12 PM »
Mogay, looks like you won your bet against me.  Come take your $100, you know where I'm at.

now there's one I would like to see.... Grundy would you have a change of heart or would you fight him no matter what?

Like I said, I'm not a bully, if someone doesn't want to fight, then I'm not gonna fight them.  But I sure as hell am not just going to give him the $100, he is going to have to take it from me.  But if he does want to fight, them I'm down.

WestCoasta

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »
ok

well, my guess is he won't want to fight

so that's that..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2006, 08:27:46 AM »
Wow, I just saw this thread I haven't been in the G-Spot much lately, so this actually went down?

What's up with everybody hating on Grundy? He's one of the coolest cats on dubcc... Music-wise and personality-wise, very cool dude.

But either ways I think that the image people have of eah other over the internet is totally differnent then how we are in reality. NOt that people try to portray themselves differently, but I mean in reality NIK is a good dude, and Grundy is a good dude, and i guess when they were face to face it didn't really make any sense to start to fight..

I've met a lot of people that I knew through the internet or over the phone, and it's totally differnet when you're face to face.

SGV

« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2006, 08:44:55 AM »
Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2006, 09:36:35 AM »
my bad i was really busy yesterday, i really wanted to see this, i completely forgot too cuz i didnt have my phone on me for a good portion of the day, ahh whatever

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2006, 09:51:16 AM »
classic thread.   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2006, 12:03:04 PM »
Wow, I just saw this thread I haven't been in the G-Spot much lately, so this actually went down?

What's up with everybody hating on Grundy? He's one of the coolest cats on dubcc... Music-wise and personality-wise, very cool dude.

But either ways I think that the image people have of eah other over the internet is totally differnent then how we are in reality. NOt that people try to portray themselves differently, but I mean in reality NIK is a good dude, and Grundy is a good dude, and i guess when they were face to face it didn't really make any sense to start to fight..

I've met a lot of people that I knew through the internet or over the phone, and it's totally differnet when you're face to face.
Very true. I think 99% of people that come here are genuinely good people. The other 1% are probably cannabalistic rapists.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

lol ur a punk. ur story explains ur self. how u gon say u went down there juz to fight and say u didnt want to hit him cuz he didnt want to fight. ur a fucking idiot. ur 1 of them mutha fuckas that got punkd to much huh u mutha fucka

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Diabolical

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »

lol ur a punk. ur story explains ur self. how u gon say u went down there juz to fight and say u didnt want to hit him cuz he didnt want to fight. ur a fucking idiot. ur 1 of them mutha fuckas that got punkd to much huh u mutha fucka

stfu

acgrundy

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

yep right on tuff guy

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2006, 02:04:09 PM »

ur fuckin dumb dude
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2006, 10:51:12 AM »

Nah, I cant even call it. I got mad respect that you showed. You know i aint got no real problem with you man. Its all love I just like to razz you but if it really bothers you ill stop. If you were really a cool cat like everyone says i couldnt fight you, im a calm down it takes ALOT to get me mad...Im pretty sure wed just kick it too...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2012, 07:42:05 PM »
 :sign_banhim: