Author Topic: Clinton blazes Fox News  (Read 1349 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Clinton blazes Fox News
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2006, 04:21:03 AM »
real american, i'm sorry but your not teaching shit at all. I known some right wingers that had arguments and could argue their opinions with facts. You're just stupid. Your not bringing anything new you the table. You are racist. Everybody hate you.

dexter

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2006, 08:29:51 AM »
real american, i'm sorry but your not teaching shit at all. I known some right wingers that had arguments and could argue their opinions with facts. You're just stupid. Your not bringing anything new you the table. You are racist. Everybody hate you.
Fox FAUX News Sucks!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »
Bill Clinton did not come off good in that interview. The reporter asked him a legitimate question and he just lost it and then started making up BS allegations of conspiracy theories against Fox News. Pathetic.

Also, Condoleeze Rice has already come out and said that Clinton wasn't telling the truth when he said that they left the Bush adminstration a strategic plan regarding terror. Clinton lie??????

you have no idea what you're talking about. stop now before you make yourself look even worse.

No the majority of the country.  You should note, the "morons" on this board are in the majority.  Your in the minority.  At best, 35% of the population supports your worldview.

LOL.....and which political party holds all the power??????

Ant, you are a joke man. No one takes you seriously and you are not intelligent. Stick to copying and pasting from left wing blogs.

1 word for you, Middle American. ignorant, which is what you are. get off the haterade and wake up. you have absolutely no idea what is going on with the state of this country and you believe everything that the bush administration puts on your plate. you're the unintelligent one.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 11:23:01 PM »
real american, i'm sorry but your not teaching shit at all. I known some right wingers that had arguments and could argue their opinions with facts. You're just stupid. Your not bringing anything new you the table. You are racist. Everybody hates you.

Without a doubt there are conservatives who do "educate" people to alternative ways of seeing reality.  Among them...

Milton Friedman
Gregory Mankiw
Francic Fukuyama

I read a cool book recently by William Easterly, who argues for what seems to be a conservative approach to foreign aid...
http://www.amazon.com/White-Mans-Burden-Efforts-Little/dp/1594200378/sr=8-1/qid=1159683871/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1572183-2358334?ie=UTF8&s=books

And, there are plenty of others. 

But, Cwalker knows nothing about this side of conservativism.  His idea of conservativism characterized by people like Rush, Bill, and Ann - not Milton or Greg.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:27:14 PM by Ant »