Author Topic: Condi Rice On 60 MINUTES  (Read 142 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Condi Rice On 60 MINUTES
« on: September 24, 2006, 11:35:44 PM »
i was watching this shit right now, and it got me hella pist.  the bitch is talkin about how she grew up in Alabama during black oppression, and smiles when discussing the death of her childhood friends in a church bombing, wtf is that.  and to top it off, she talks about how she is helping black people as a whole by being educated, and doing whats right for "democracy", fucking bullshit, when we all kno she was out buying ferragamo's, 3 days into hurricane katrina.  i swear this shit pisses me off.  im gonna goto school tomarrow, work hard so that one day, i may be given the oppurtunity to change this fucking bullshit.  i dont know how these fucking assholes look in the mirror every morning.  obviously, if they were doing their job right, the world would be a perfect place, and there would be no violence, nor poverty.  thats how i feel, chime in with your opinion if you feel the need to do so...

Sikotic™

Re: Condi Rice On 60 MINUTES
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 11:45:06 PM »
Don't forget she was playing tennis with Monica Sellis while people were dying of dehydration in front of the Superdome in NO too. She don't give a fuck about black folks or anybody for that matter.

I still wanna sperminate her bad perm though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 12:24:20 AM »

she can give a bangin handjob though

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
Who cares if Condi was shopping during Hurricane Katrina. She handles foreign relations not domestic.

Am I the only one that thinks Condi is sexy as hell?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 05:03:41 PM by Real American »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
i was watching this shit right now, and it got me hella pist.  the bitch is talkin about how she grew up in Alabama during black oppression, and smiles when discussing the death of her childhood friends in a church bombing, wtf is that.  and to top it off, she talks about how she is helping black people as a whole by being educated, and doing whats right for "democracy", fucking bullshit, when we all kno she was out buying ferragamo's, 3 days into hurricane katrina.  i swear this shit pisses me off.  im gonna goto school tomarrow, work hard so that one day, i may be given the oppurtunity to change this fucking bullshit.  i dont know how these fucking assholes look in the mirror every morning.  obviously, if they were doing their job right, the world would be a perfect place, and there would be no violence, nor poverty.  thats how i feel, chime in with your opinion if you feel the need to do so...
She's a sell out that will do anythig for her wannabe lover George Bush.

Am I the only one that thinks Condo is sexy as hell?
My guess is yes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:43:02 PM »
Who cares if Condo was shopping during Hurricane Katrina. She handles foreign relations not domestic.

Am I the only one that thinks Condo is sexy as hell?

in a way, yes. I thought you wanted to preserve your aryan purity.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 05:17:55 PM »
fuck a crack, fuck a real american.  real american, when are you gonna realize that america wouldnt be shit without immigrants and blue collar workers.  your a fuckin ignorant piece of shit, and i hope you die a horrible death.  see me in the street, i can make it happen. suck a dick, and i promise you i'll fuck your mom, in her asshole.  honestly white boy, i would fuck you up so bad in a 1 on 1 boxing match, it is fuckin absurd.  be glad your behind a computer screen fagget.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 05:21:04 PM »
fuck a crack, fuck a real american.  real american, when are you gonna realize that america wouldnt be shit without immigrants and blue collar workers.  your a fuckin ignorant piece of shit, and i hope you die a horrible death.  see me in the street, i can make it happen. suck a dick, and i promise you i'll fuck your mom, in her asshole.  honestly white boy, i would fuck you up so bad in a 1 on 1 boxing match, it is fuckin absurd.  be glad your behind a computer screen fagget.

Damn. All that because I said Condi was sexy?

Seriously dude, I would beat your black ass all over the ring. or Mexican ass. or Chinese ass. Or whatever the hell you are.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 05:56:31 PM »
LOL yeh fuckin right, u wouldnt last two minutes in the ring with me, believe it cracker.  id fuck u up in 3 minutes flat, then id fuck your mom, in the ring.

Malin

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 07:04:47 PM »
Condi is already my wife...so take it easy every1.

Real American you threatening people on the INTERNET again ?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks Condi is sexy as hell?

sadly.. yes.