Author Topic: When is a bitch to young?  (Read 832 times)

J Bananas

Re: When is a bitch to young?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 12:24:41 PM »
if youre only 19 then go for it. the opportunity will present itself more often as you get older and you'll regret not taking it when you were 19

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 12:31:23 PM »
You said she's fine, right? What's the problem? Fuck the bitch...15 is good, fresh off puberty...PeACe

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 12:32:44 PM »
You said she's fine, right? What's the problem? Fuck the bitch...15 is good, fresh off puberty...PeACe
maybe a little too old..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »
On the real, all bull shit aside...

15 and a 20 year old?

She's still a kid.

I don't know, if it was higher numbers I dont think it matters like 25 and 20 or something but 15...I don't know :-\

In my honest opinion if I saw a 15 year old and a 20 year old I'd be like 'Wat the fuck' just becuz the numbers....you know what I'm sayin?? 5 years difference aint nuthin at all but its the numbers...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 12:37:07 PM »

15 and a 20 year old?

She's still a kid.

I don't know, if it was higher numbers I dont think it matters like 25 and 20 or something but 15...I don't know :-\

In my honest opinion if I saw a 15 year old and a 20 year old I'd be like 'Wat the fuck' just becuz the numbers....you know what I'm sayin?? 5 years difference aint nuthin at all but its the numbers...

You probably do all the time, you just don't know their age...Most 15 year old bitches easily look 18+ nowadays.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 12:38:37 PM »

15 and a 20 year old?

She's still a kid.

You probably do all the time, you just don't know their age...Most 15 year old bitches easily look 18+ nowadays.

Hell they do, especially the white ones.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »
Look when i was a sr in highschool there was this bitch that i fucked that was a freshman and 15 cuz she looked and acted like 18...Just do it! especially since it aint illegal! trust me itll be worth it...

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
its not that they look older, they just look like really really hot kids, and its so worth it to bone them

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 12:45:45 PM »
its not that they look older, they just look like really really hot kids, and its so worth it to bone them

I say its cuz they look like women...Im not oklin  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 12:51:31 PM »
Im like fuck it now. Im just gonna meet her and see what happens. If she's askin for it fuck it im just gonna give it to her. But i dont think its gonna be that easy. And i dont want to be spending so much time on a 15 year old girl.

suckaa free

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 12:52:27 PM »
when her nipples are too pink.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 12:53:33 PM »
Im like fuck it now. Im just gonna meet her and see what happens. If she's askin for it fuck it im just gonna give it to her. But i dont think its gonna be that easy. And i dont want to be spending so much time on a 15 year old girl.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »

3 strikes and shes out homie...once you start feeling those titties and ass and once she starts touching youre dick it will be REAL FUCKIN EASY!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:01 PM »

just pretend shes 18, does she know you know shes 15?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:39 PM »
when her nipples are too pink.

LOL! If you finger her and she bleeds...shes probably to young... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds