Author Topic: George Galloway Shitting on Senators at the US SENATE Hearing  (Read 303 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
George Galloway Shitting on Senators at the US SENATE Hearing
« on: September 26, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »
Part One

Part Two

oh it aint over motherfuckers

Part Three

Keep it movin movin, Keep it goin goin

Part Four

this senator coleman looks like a typical pussy ass white boy, from his voice to his face ^^

Part Five

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: George Galloway Shitting on Senators at the US SENATE Hearing
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 12:13:18 AM »
they asked him back? or is this last years footage?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 10:30:01 AM »
last years

i just felt it needed to be upped

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:39:34 AM »
 :sleep:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 12:07:37 PM »
:sleep:

homeboy here is too stupid to listen or read for more than 4 minutes.

ill try to go find come cliffs notes of what galloway said. and read it to u slowly point by point over a period of a week

galloways reciding hair line > banana boys existence

:laugh:

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 12:27:59 AM »
I havent seen this before..... it appears that he is being accused of something, like getting funds to Saddamn through the UN oil for food program. It is as if they are just trying to discredit him, make it look like he was supporting Saddamn.

Whoa, when he starts talking.......he begins the slaying of the ignorant minds!!!!

I love this guy!! :firedevil: So does the crowd

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 12:45:27 AM by YGZ-ZUSS Tha Hutt »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 09:58:46 AM »
I havent seen this before..... it appears that he is being accused of something, like getting funds to Saddamn through the UN oil for food program. It is as if they are just trying to discredit him, make it look like he was supporting Saddamn.

Whoa, when he starts talking.......he begins the slaying of the ignorant minds!!!!

I love this guy!! :firedevil: So does the crowd

well basically the pussy ass senate actually had the nerve to smear galloway with some ridicolous charge that he profited of the Food for Oil program, and this whole senate committee hearing was really aimed towards fuckin Kofi Annan. Despite American companies doing business with Iraq while it was illegal to do so. Like Halliburton subsidiaries. While Dick Cheney was its CEO.

Gotta Love it

i bet u half the white boys on the site talk like that coleman senator

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 11:23:29 AM »
only got to see clips on the news when it happenned thanks that was good watch any idea where the rest is?

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »
I love this guy....he has BALLS OF STEEL just like Ahmadinejad

LOOOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 02:40:56 PM »
only got to see clips on the news when it happenned thanks that was good watch any idea where the rest is?

that was it, the appearance was only 45 min I believe

- Lewis Carroll

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
yeah George Galloway is a showerman, he ain't ramping, he's on a level, he's for the cause, he's a souljah, truss, don't care what anyone says, big up George Galloway

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 02:24:35 PM »
america is betrayed by its own people/....sad shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »
yeah George Galloway is a showerman, he ain't ramping, he's on a level, he's for the cause, he's a souljah, truss, don't care what anyone says, big up George Galloway
hes a seasoned british politician which says alot about how he composes an argument but that dosn't stop him being a weasel.

he claims to represent the ethinic minorities but this scottish man chose to contest the bethnal green (london) seat toppling one of the only minority mps in a closely thought battle in the last election. he does things to be controversial, to raise his profile and not necessarily to stand up for what he belives in, like his recent call for jack straw to resign because he said hes uncomfortable talking to muslim women who cover their face and aks (not tell) them to remove them at his constituency surgery - a stance which has prompted an open debate about seperation and the barriers to integration it can cause.

n if u saw him in big brother the way he acted was disgusting acting as a bully and eggin on pete burns attacks on the volunrable house mates. and lets not forget him calling for a glorious come back of michael barrymoore (the poof who had the dead body of some boy turn in his pool after a party)

what was funny about him was the sun the tricked him with a model who made out she fancied him, he then cancelled of his appointments and invited her to his westminster office.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 03:33:59 PM »
this is ur soldier with pete burns

and here a video of the pussy u love

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 03:34:55 PM »

what was funny about him was the sun the tricked him with a model who made out she fancied him, he then cancelled of his appointments and invited her to his westminster office.

???

- Lewis Carroll