Author Topic: If you had to live in one NON WHITE country in the world...  (Read 968 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you had to live in one NON WHITE country in the world...
« on: September 27, 2006, 02:41:03 PM »
Seriously though, people make threads all the time asking what country you would want to move to if you had to leave your home country. But the discussion is never reallly that interesting because everyone mentions the same countries....US, Canada, Britian, Australia, etc. There really isn't any variety. But I think it would be interesting to ask what NON WHITE country they would want to move in. Suddenly the choice gets ALOT harder.

What do you guys think....what non white country would you guys move to if you had to?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: If you had to live in one NON WHITE country in the world...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 02:55:14 PM »
Cuba

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 02:56:02 PM »
South Africa or Brazil

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
Cuba

Why would you want to live in a country that is so poor and has no freedoms?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 03:01:20 PM »
Cuba

Why would you want to live in a country that is so poor and has no freedoms?

It'd be interesting. I guarantee anybody who lives in Cuba for a bit will come back like 'Damn' and come back with much more respect for America, for real. It'd be interesting.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 03:59:56 PM »
South Africa or Brazil

Well those are both considered white countries...Brazil has lots of "white people".

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 04:13:48 PM »
UAE, maybe India, or China, Ghana

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
Costa Rica

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »
Venezeula would be a real eye opener, a president who has non scripted telephone phone ins, regularly meets and addresses people without his men searching everyone for guns first. A man who is transforming the country with tremendous courage and integrity. Aside from that, Japan would be an interesting place to live I feel. I should add to that Turkey also
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 04:33:46 PM by virtuoso »

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 04:34:53 PM »
South Africa or Brazil

Well those are both considered white countries...Brazil has lots of "white people".

And South Africa has alot of British people. Find a country besides one in the middle east that doesn't have alot of white people though.

Were both of those countries meant to be "white countries"?

see what im getting at

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 04:35:15 PM »
South Africa or Brazil

Well those are both considered white countries.
South Africa= 9% White, 80% Black
I'd probably pick South Africa myself.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »

You must be crazy south africa? the government decided some 4 years ago that a moratorium was needed on crime statistics for a 10 year period. I think from memory and this was some 6 years ago, that there were over 100.000 reported rapes in south africa and thats reported. The country is so damn violent that they formed their own domestic SAS unit to tackle the daily shootouts, kidnappings and armed robberies that take place. Not to mention that the government is led by a bunch of communists who think that ethnic cleansing of white people is alright as long as it is done subtly, unlike the zimbabwe example.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »

You must be crazy south africa? the government decided some 4 years ago that a moratorium was needed on crime statistics for a 10 year period. I think from memory and this was some 6 years ago, that there were over 100.000 reported rapes in south africa and thats reported. The country is so damn violent that they formed their own domestic SAS unit to tackle the daily shootouts, kidnappings and armed robberies that take place. Not to mention that the government is led by a bunch of communists who think that ethnic cleansing of white people is alright as long as it is done subtly, unlike the zimbabwe example.
I live in the USA, so South Africa could actually be an improvement when it comes to crime. ;D Violent crimes is actually decreasing in South Africa. Rape is high and good luck not having your car jacked. But South Africa is a beautiful country. It's major cities, culture, landscape, (South Africa has about 10% of all the known species of plants on Earth) is amazing. It's economy is decent, positioning it among the top 50 in the world. My 4 uncles all lived in South Africa for a couple years, and they all loved it there.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 05:02:14 PM »

i understand where you are coming from but south africa is far more violent than america particularly when you realise the population is about a tenth of the size also. However as for the rest of what you said, there is no denying its a beautiful place and the economy is doing well over there, however 2 friends of mine and a colleague from work have lived over there also and they were equally enthusiastic when it came to the beauty of the country but said they always lived in fear. As soon as the one guy became a father, he knew it was time to leave not the type of place where you want a kid growing up. However I think you are probably safe on the rape, save for homo rapists  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 05:16:16 PM »
Japan
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE