Author Topic: What yall know about baby powder on the sack?  (Read 788 times)

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
Re: What yall know about baby powder on the sack?
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 10:56:10 PM »
acgrundy seems kind of weird.  I have never done this before though, Im going to have to see what all the hype is about.

You Should, it feels good...Danny Tanner will help put the baby powder on youre nuts...

yeah he seems kind of fruity

naw I just know whats up with keeping your nuts fresh.  Girls like you douch, and I powder my nuts.  Its that simple.  Or do you not douche?
Read the Post again. I said you are fruity because you would love to help a male put baby powder on his nuts. Youre not to smart are you?

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 11:05:14 PM »
acgrundy seems kind of weird.  I have never done this before though, Im going to have to see what all the hype is about.

You Should, it feels good...Danny Tanner will help put the baby powder on youre nuts...

yeah he seems kind of fruity

naw I just know whats up with keeping your nuts fresh.  Girls like you douch, and I powder my nuts.  Its that simple.  Or do you not douche?
Read the Post again. I said you are fruity because you would love to help a male put baby powder on his nuts. Youre not to smart are you?

I read your post just fine.  I powder my nuts to stay fresh, I don't powder anyone else's nuts, that is just something you fantasized about.  Now go douche, you're not too clean are you?

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 11:10:05 PM »

I seem kind of weird?  umm who's the homo with Friends pics in the sig?  Don't worry lil guy, when you get older and your mommy stops buying you underwear and wiping your ass you might realize what I'm talking about.  Until then stick to Friends, Barbie, and hopscotch.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »

I seem kind of weird?  umm who's the homo with Friends pics in the sig?  Don't worry lil guy, when you get older and your mommy stops buying you underwear and wiping your ass you might realize what I'm talking about.  Until then stick to Friends, Barbie, and hopscotch.

That sounds like something he would do with you Daddy Tanner, im sure youre the hopscotch King, since you are so good at everything else. maybe you can teach him a little hoolahoop why you are at it...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 11:28:53 PM »

That sounds like something he would do with you Daddy Tanner, im sure youre the hopscotch King, since you are so good at everything else. maybe you can teach him a little hoolahoop why you are at it...

hey even I'm not THAT good of a teacher.  I can't teach special ed kids too well.  You know that, remember I tried to teach you that its not ok to steal the class hampster and stick it up your ass, and what is it now, 5 times you've been suspended for that?  Shame on you Stephanie, you know thats why I save my beer bottles for you.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 11:50:05 PM »

hey even I'm not THAT good of a teacher.  I can't teach special ed kids too well.  You know that, remember I tried to teach you that its not ok to steal the class hampster and stick it up your ass, and what is it now, 5 times you've been suspended for that?  Shame on you Stephanie, you know thats why I save my beer bottles for you.

LOL! calling me stephanie is like telling someone to shutup after they tell you to shutup...Its all good, a 35 yr old dude that drives 7 hrs to play a 20 yr old in basketball, that wants to "meet up with me to have a few beers" and that just got his WALKED into becuz he is too dumb to lock the doors, wouldnt be able to think of anything else  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »
sure thing steph, now go cry yourself to sleep.  Your gonna need all the rest you can get to get your money out of me.  You won't show.  You are a coward.  A pathetic lil girly coward that hides behind a computer.  You know the real.  Talk all you want on here, but face yourself in the mirror every day knowing what a sad lil coward you really are.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 11:55:10 PM »
sure thing steph, now go cry yourself to sleep.  Your gonna need all the rest you can get to get your money out of me.  You won't show.  You are a coward.  A pathetic lil girly coward that hides behind a computer.  You know the real.  Talk all you want on here, but face yourself in the mirror every day knowing what a sad lil coward you really are.

ive never laughed harder in my life..DUDE YOURE DRIVING 7 HRS TO PLAY A GAME OF 1 on 1 BASKETBALL! LOL! Whos the sad one?  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 11:56:33 PM »
you are the sad one.  wethole.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »
you are the sad one.  wethole.

you dont sound like a 5 yr old  ::) ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Diabolical

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
classic thread.

MacGyver

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2006, 08:59:03 PM »
I use it to prevent, what I call bubblegum.  And yes it also prevents chaffing.

You have small balls and your briefs are too tight.  Normal males don't need 'baby' powder.

$Eg2$

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »
LMAO @ these catz makin a Topic on Nutz.

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 03:11:12 PM »
LICC MY DICC HOE

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 01:41:11 AM »

lmao