Author Topic: What yall know about baby powder on the sack?  (Read 805 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: What yall know about baby powder on the sack?
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 09:31:30 PM »
i'm a real male, i wear my boxers 3 days in a row, i dont shave anything on my body, i think giving to much attention to your body is something feminine that most dude think it aiight doing nowadays but to me it's still gay

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 05:07:43 PM »
i'm a real male, i wear my boxers 3 days in a row, i dont shave anything on my body, i think giving to much attention to your body is something feminine that most dude think it aiight doing nowadays but to me it's still gay

yeah I bet the chicks are lined up at your doorstep

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »
yup, they feel the virility. You know one things i've learned is most girls like guy who have a great self estime. not the ones who feel insecure and shave their chest or whatever. You can be yourself, be a dude, without using 34 products for your body, and be successful with girls.

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »
yup, they feel the virility. You know one things i've learned is most girls like guy who have a great self estime. not the ones who feel insecure and shave their chest or whatever. You can be yourself, be a dude, without using 34 products for your body, and be successful with girls.

lol, what the hell does shaving your chest have to do with insecurity?  and I don't know one good looking girl that doesn't mind a guy who wears the same pair of boxers 3 days in a row.  thats just nasty dude, any chick will tell you that.  Most chicks will tell you that bad hygene is one of the biggest turnoffs.  Hell even when Heidi Fleiss was asked in playboy what is the one thing that hookers can't stand, she said, fat, ugly, big, hairy, it doesn't matter, its the bad smell.  You are straight up scummy wearing boxers 3 days in a row.  yeah sometimes I'll do 2 days but thats just because I'm not at home and have no others, but I can't even remember the last time I went 3 days in a row.  Does that mean you also go 3 days in a row without showering? 

rik

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2006, 08:13:08 PM »
LMAO...classic thread.