Author Topic: To all the people bitching about threads being shut down etc (my thoughts)  (Read 412 times)

Leggy Hendrix

ok, at the end of the day, what music you like or dislike is all down to personal opinion...everyone is entitled to listen to whatever the fuck they want, makes no odds to me...but to those wondering why their hate posts etc are being shut down...first of all we understand you dont like Jay-Z, as a person, as a rapper, whatever, i could give less than a fuck...the thing that gets to me is that at the sight of any Jay-Z thread, a gang of y'all ride through the thread on each others dicks, posting the same bullshit you post every day...ok, we get the fucking point, you dont like him...fair enough, but at the end of day some people here do, so if you see a post about an artist you dont like, just steer clear...its not that difficult...for the most part everyone here knows who their fellow posters do and dont like, but is it really necessary to ruin threads other people may find interesting or informative just cos you dont like the artist in question?

and dont try to compare what y'all are doing to the supposed Dipset hate y'all get on here, its totally different...y'all post numerous times a day about how cam is the best around, the best rapper alive, best of all time, dipset is the best crew out, whatever, its great to me that you feel that way, but i get the feeling half of y'all hate on jay-z for the simple fact that cam'ron has issues with him...i wouldnt even mind if you guys had something intellectual to say back up your opinions, but all i ever see is...

'fuck jay-z'

'if i wanted to see a camel, id go to the circus'

'fuck jay-z'

'fuck jay-z'

the shit is unnecessary, like i said, we get the fucking point, you dont like him, thats great, people are entitled to like whatever the fuck they want...just dont ruin the board and force your opinions on other people...i feel the mods are taking action for the simple fact that your constant bullshit hate campaign is detrimental to this board, and i suppprt that action to the fullest...

anyone have any thoughts? (prepares for the hate to rush this way)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

Re: To all the people bitching about threads being shut down etc (my thoughts)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 03:21:11 AM »

hear hear... you hit the nail on the head..

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:38:50 AM »
No hate from me, but its a website to post your opinions, if a gang of peoples opinions are "fuck jay z" then why shouldnt they post it? Its like putting every negative game comment from detox is coming in2 one thread, they dont like him, and if they feel like telling everyone it everytime a Jayz topic appears then y shouldnt they? Everytime a dipset topic comes up people hate on it, usually the same repetitive shit like "Oh cam wears pink, waht a faggot" "Jim jones is the worst rapper in history" blah blah blah then all the crowd come in and start "riding dicks" as u put it.....Or garunteed everytime a g-unit/diddy thread comes up, someone will say the same ol shit thts been said a million times (im guilty of that one) i dont c how Jome can differentiate between them? Oh wait, yes i can, because he is a loser and thinks hes getting "one up" on us, when in reality just comes off as a sad, pathetic individual who needs to exert a bit of power over a forum as he cant do it in real life....No hate, just telling it like i c it.

Prepares for the hate to come MY way....

The Maestro

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 03:43:37 AM »

replying to EVERY jay-z thread is topic vandalism

what if everyone else on the forum replied to every dipset thread with "fuck dipset" or "fuck cam'ron".. ya'll would be up in arms right..?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 03:49:09 AM »

replying to EVERY jay-z thread is topic vandalism

what if everyone else on the forum replied to every dipset thread with "fuck dipset" or "fuck cam'ron".. ya'll would be up in arms right..?

LOL where have u been for the last 3 months!? They do! just in more words......

Hey man, i respect  most of what you do on this site and the internet does not play a big part in my life so its no concern 2 me, im just in it for the discussion not 2 try and change a thing.

The Maestro

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 03:54:46 AM »

just in more words.. isn't that called presenting an argument or disagreeing? forums are for discussions..

the point is.. that once one of the "dipcc" movement posts "fuck jay'z" all the others post "fuck jay-z" too.. its an organised act of vandalism.. there are no "unique arguments" or intelligent comments for discussion..

rik

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 08:46:08 AM »

just in more words.. isn't that called presenting an argument or disagreeing? forums are for discussions..

the point is.. that once one of the "dipcc" movement posts "fuck jay'z" all the others post "fuck jay-z" too.. its an organised act of vandalism.. there are no "unique arguments" or intelligent comments for discussion..

C'mon seer they say the same shit over and over. "You'r idol wears pink" "Dipshit Sucks" "A radom rapper/rap group>>>>>Dipshit" and proceed to quote eachother. Most of the time in threads that have nothing to do with dipset and you know it's true. Atleast with me they do when I school them on music and they have nothing to say so they'll bring up dipset because I had "Killa Season" and "History In The Making" cd cover in my sig. Now I don't care if you guys deleted every thread/post that had to do with dipset cus at the end of the day this is just the internet. That's exactly why I don't make dipset threads because I know it's either goin to get deleted or some dumbfucks are gonna go in there with the same dumbass statements.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »

C'mon seer they say the same shit over and over. "You'r idol wears pink" "Dipshit Sucks" "A radom rapper/rap group>>>>>Dipshit" and proceed to quote eachother. Most of the time in threads that have nothing to do with dipset and you know it's true. Atleast with me they do when I school them on music and they have nothing to say so they'll bring up dipset because I had "Killa Season" and "History In The Making" cd cover in my sig. Now I don't care if you guys deleted every thread/post that had to do with dipset cus at the end of the day this is just the internet. That's exactly why I don't make dipset threads because I know it's either goin to get deleted or some dumbfucks are gonna go in there with the same dumbass statements.

thats exactly how i feel...and where are all these dipset threads at youre talking about, there was only 1 oe 2 guys making dipset threads about what Cam is wearing etc, the rest of us are just commenting when it comes up. And so what if Dipset is in our thread. Ive been listening to rap since i was 10 and my favorite Rapper of all time is Kurupt (just like many other people on here) But just cuz i like Dipset anytime i say anything people say i have no "Credit" and shit like that, so i just roll with it, people can say what they want ITS A FORUM! if you want people to stop saying FUCK JAY-Z in every thread, then make sure people stop saying "FUCK DIPSET" in every thread too, shut shit down like you said Seer "from all directions."
And please find all these posts started about the Dipset that I started or Rik Started or Dipset Consigliori or Sik or etc......Its pretty much 2 guys and we know who they were....And i dont see anything wrong with posting when Dipset is gonna drop shit, if we cant even post that, then this site sucks. But yes i agree there is no need to start trheads about what Cam's gonna wear.....Just like there is no need to start 30 threads about what SNOOP said in his interview....

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 09:55:04 AM »
Fuck Jome/Jay-Z.

he closed my thread in the g-spot...tell me that aint a Bitch Move?

look mang, if its that big of a deal, ill stop saying fuck "Jay-Z".......when that nigga dies.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 09:57:21 AM by Suckaa Free got Beyonce's pussy on lock »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 09:59:50 AM »
Fuck Jome/Jay-Z.

he closed my thread in the g-spot...tell me that aint a Bitch Move?

look mang, if its that big of a deal, ill stop saying fuck "Jay-Z".......when that nigga dies.

Another Funny One! Yes jome I quoted him again...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jome

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 10:04:35 AM »
Another Funny One!

Kindergarden humour. You're on his level, you make a great couple.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 10:08:59 AM »
Another Funny One!

nah kindergarten humor is eating paste, or not knowing how to spell "humor"  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 10:10:50 AM »
No hate from me, but its a website to post your opinions, if a gang of peoples opinions are "fuck jay z" then why shouldnt they post it? Its like putting every negative game comment from detox is coming in2 one thread, they dont like him, and if they feel like telling everyone it everytime a Jayz topic appears then y shouldnt they? Everytime a dipset topic comes up people hate on it, usually the same repetitive shit like "Oh cam wears pink, waht a faggot" "Jim jones is the worst rapper in history" blah blah blah then all the crowd come in and start "riding dicks" as u put it.....Or garunteed everytime a g-unit/diddy thread comes up, someone will say the same ol shit thts been said a million times (im guilty of that one) i dont c how Jome can differentiate between them? Oh wait, yes i can, because he is a loser and thinks hes getting "one up" on us, when in reality just comes off as a sad, pathetic individual who needs to exert a bit of power over a forum as he cant do it in real life....No hate, just telling it like i c it.

Prepares for the hate to come MY way....

Lol at comparing "lyrically average" to "fuck JayZ". I know your better than this

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 11:48:14 AM »
Another Funny One!

humour is correct in english english :P

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 12:56:37 PM »
Another Funny One!

humour is correct in english english :P

well in the dictionary its spelled "HUMOR" SO THERE!

The Best of 3 Worlds