Author Topic: When is a bitch to young?  (Read 761 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: When is a bitch to young?
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »
So we exchanged numbers and msn.

wtf man?? Who even does that??

She def underage.. what 18 year old does that!!!!

Its normal in Holland, we dont use aim or whatever only msn. You dont wanna know how many girls i used to meet through msn.

MSN Messenger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AIM

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2006, 10:27:47 AM »
Basically, if a bitch has hit puberty, she was meant to be fucked...It's human nature, we just fight our feelings off because of what we're taught is "wrong"...Age and maturity only matters when you're speaking of relationships, not pussy.

true true. but women dont reach their peak till they are 32-35
Most young girls have emotions and want sex, kind of, but more then that they wanna be liked and by guys so they give in. Not saying they dont have hormones but most 15 yr olds dont really wanna have intercourse but they do, not all, most..But every year girls want it more and more...

When young girls get laid one time, they go crazy. They want it all the time. There is a group of friends of young girls in my neighberhood, they are 14 to 16 and they are some real ho's man. You dont wanna know. One time these 2 girls got gangbanged by 8,9 guys and they even liked it man. These girls are just nasty.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2006, 10:30:31 AM »
Basically, if a bitch has hit puberty, she was meant to be fucked...It's human nature, we just fight our feelings off because of what we're taught is "wrong"...Age and maturity only matters when you're speaking of relationships, not pussy.

Most young girls have emotions and want sex, kind of, but more then that they wanna be liked and by guys so they give in. Not saying they dont have hormones but most 15 yr olds dont really wanna have intercourse but they do, not all, most..But every year girls want it more and more...

When young girls get laid one time, they go crazy. They want it all the time. There is a group of friends of young girls in my neighberhood, they are 14 to 16 and they are some real ho's man. You dont wanna know. One time these 2 girls got gangbanged by 8,9 guys and they even liked it man. These girls are just nasty.

I agree when girls first get fucked they want it all the time...
But have you ever been with a 35 yr old women?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 10:37:47 AM »

No man thats my mission but i havent succeded yet. Oldest woman i ever fucked was about 28. But dont remember much of it...lol...was to drunk.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:21 AM »

No man thats my mission but i havent succeded yet. Oldest woman i ever fucked was about 28. But dont remember much of it...lol...was to drunk.

Trust me, that little 15 yr old girl that you think was a freak when she got fucked once...just wait till you fuck a 35 yr old bitch once....That's "fiending' for dick...They are so much wetter and horniner and if they dont get it, they get NASTY

The Best of 3 Worlds