Author Topic: Movies/TV shows can make just about any song sound good  (Read 90 times)

acgrundy

Movies/TV shows can make just about any song sound good
« on: September 28, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »
Is it just me, or when you are watching a movie/tv show and they have a song playing in that scene it just sounds really good?  Maybe if you were to hear the song on the radio you might not like it, but hearing it while watching a movie/tv show it just sounds really really good?  I'm not neceassarily speaking about rap, I think just about every other genre does it pretty good tho.  Anyone else think like this?

$do11a biLL$

Re: Movies/TV shows can make just about any song sound good
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 07:03:28 PM »
after seeing 'Walk The Line' i bought the soundtrack to it and am currently collecting Johnny Cash albums

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:16:03 PM »
A few movies I've seen, they had a movie playing that was so dope I would wait for the credits so I could see the name of it and the artist. Then I'll go home, download it, and it's nothing special at all. I know exactly where you're coming from.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »
after seeing 'Walk The Line' i bought the soundtrack to it and am currently collecting Johnny Cash albums

yeah I got into Johnny Cash after that movie too.  But I actually like the singing of the actor better than Johnny Cash's singing himself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 08:08:36 PM »
It's because they fit the song with the scene...The mood is already set for you, so the song is most likely gunna appeal to your mood...If you just listen to it when you're neutral and it's not fitting any scene, it'll probably appeal less. That's part of what makes film so great...