Author Topic: how many buds of weed in a gram/8th/what have you?  (Read 465 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how many buds of weed in a gram/8th/what have you?
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »
i only bought weed once, i get it for free now.. no measurements, i just get it in a bag.. too cheap to go out and buy some to check..

how many decent sized buds are in a gram? i smoke from a bong, by the bud, and im tryin to figure out how much im smokin 8)

acgrundy

Re: how many buds of weed in a gram/8th/what have you?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 09:20:28 PM »
smart guy, you do realize that you are talking about weight don't you?  1 bud could weigh half a gram or it could weight an oz.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 09:22:59 PM »
smart guy, you do realize that you are talking about weight don't you?  1 bud could weigh half a gram or it could weight an oz.

yes i know... u obviously know what i mean... 1 bud, not a nug... 1 average sized bud, size of a dime/penny, maybe?

so now... how many buds make up a gram?

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 09:31:50 PM »
like I told you man u can't just say a certain amount of buds make up a gram.  many many times 1 bud = 1 gram or more.  Then again you can make up a gram with about 5 or 6 buds.

Now you can ask how many bong bowls make up a gram and I would say about 5.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 09:34:08 PM »
Now you can ask how many bong bowls make up a gram and I would say about 5.

yeah thats better, but then again, u have to say how big the bowl is, right? cuz mine is custom, made it outta house supplies, lol...

w/e, ill just go buy some and check for myself

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »
think of it this way... there is 1 gram of tobacco in a cigarette

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 09:45:23 PM »
think of it this way... there is 1 gram of tobacco in a cigarette

i dont smoke cigs, lol... havent even seen one outta the package in, what, 5 years at least

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 10:44:12 PM »
kid are you like 15 or just fuckin stupid? nothing in this thread youve asked makes sense. youve never seen an unpackaged cigarette and you get your bud in random bags which you have no clue about. can you take a pic of ur bud right now?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 10:50:23 PM »
kid are you like 15 or just fuckin stupid? nothing in this thread youve asked makes sense. youve never seen an unpackaged cigarette and you get your bud in random bags which you have no clue about. can you take a pic of ur bud right now?

im 17, are YOU fuckin stupid? cant read?

what hasnt made sense? it makes perfect sense

so what i havent seen an unpackaged cigarette in years.. why would i want to? i dont smoke them and i dont like other people smoking them... i dont know anybody that smokes cigs... anybody

i get free weed, why the fuck would i complain?.. "yo man, how much fuckin weed are u giving me? if u dont tell me the exact weight im not taking it".. the dude just throws what he doesnt want/need into a bag and gives it to me... probably around an 8th... and if u read everything i said, you'd know i smoke outta a bong every time, so i dont know how much i smoke, and i wanna know incase i ever have to buy it one day.. dont wanna buy too much or too little

if ur not answering my question stay the fuck out

edit: and the pic.. no, i just smoked the last of it, and if i dont get some soon, im buying some.. wow, maybe thats why im asking this?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 10:55:57 PM »
Dude this is like a trick question, you cant really answer that...usually you can roll up like 5 decent sized blunts with an 8th...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 11:07:17 PM »
Dude this is like a trick question, you cant really answer that...usually you can roll up like 5 decent sized blunts with an 8th...

yeah but im not talking about blunts/joints... im talking buds per gram or whatever other unit is easy for u... cuz usually i only have about 3 decent sized buds in a bong

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 11:12:11 PM »

yeah but im not talking about blunts/joints... im talking buds per gram or whatever other unit is easy for u... cuz usually i only have about 3 decent sized buds in a bong

this is more confusing then a rubix cube  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »

lol, dont worry about it then.. im probly gonna have to buy a sack this weekend anyways

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 11:17:48 PM »

lol, dont worry about it then.. im probly gonna have to buy a sack this weekend anyways

6 bowls per gram

The Best of 3 Worlds

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 11:23:32 PM »
this thread makes no sense.