Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1480 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« on: September 29, 2006, 08:09:09 AM »
Perhaps taking a cue from Jay-Z and Nas, rappers DMX and Ja Rule have ended their long-running feud.

The two men engaged in a years-long beef after DMX accused Ja Rule of stealing his rap style, which he said emulated his coarse, husky voice.

According to WENN, the beef ended after DMX talked to Murder Inc's chief, Irv Gotti.

Gotti reportedly reached out to DMX while he was incarcerated and arranged a low-key meeting that included Ja Rule.

DMX expressed his initial reluctance to cooperate.

"Gotti came to me in jail and said I want to make peace with you and him," the rapper said. "I was like, 'Alright Gotti, let's do it. But I need five minutes in a room with your man. I got to put my hands on him.'"

Despite his request to fight, the men ended the conflict peacefully.

"Gotti sat down and we squashed it. I said he [Ja Rule] got to stop sounding like me."

In 2002, Ja Rule said that DMX was simply upset that his star status had risen considerably since the 90's.

"He can't f**k with me and its hurting him right now that I am bigger than him. I'm bigger than him and he's mad," Ja Rule said at the time. "The reason [for his jealous] is he is a b***h and that's what b****es do."

The Game, a rapper from Compton, Calif., admitted on New York's Power 105 that he recently ended his own feud with Ja Rule and was open to collaboration possibilities.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6198

good to see rappers are ending some of their beefs and making some peace.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

$do11a biLL$

Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »
the thing is Ja Rule doesn't have a career if he doesn't sing or SOUND LIKE DMX.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 08:50:14 AM »
the thing is Ja Rule doesn't have a career if he doesn't sing or SOUND LIKE DMX.

I don't think Ja Rule even has a career right now

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 08:57:01 AM »
Neither of them have a career. DMX never had a problem with Ja emulating him when he was taking him on tour 7 years ago did he?

Despite all the bullshit I like Ja's albums up until Last Temptation (last one I heard).

Lol @ Game poppin' up.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 09:33:14 AM »
Neither of them have a career. DMX never had a problem with Ja emulating him when he was taking him on tour 7 years ago did he?

Despite all the bullshit I like Ja's albums up until Last Temptation (last one I heard).

Lol @ Game poppin' up.

take a listen to R.U.L.E. ; it had a few good songs on there

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 10:08:02 AM »

Lol @ Game poppin' up.

take a listen to R.U.L.E. ; it had a few good songs on there

yeah, LAst of the mohicans was a great track.

The Maestro

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 10:12:54 AM »
that song with ja , x and jay-z was on some dope shit ! 2 bad it never worked out for them 3 to be a rapgroup

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 10:21:54 AM »
Yeah, the three of them were hot shit together.
Time for a change...bring it!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 10:39:16 AM »
I thought Ja Rule had just given up when it came to rapping. Lets be honest 50 ended his career.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 10:51:31 AM »
Rule can still spit...his last cd was pretty nice...I always liked him better then 50 even when they were beefing...Loose Change>>>>any Diss by aftermath

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 11:03:10 AM »
I don't think Ja Rule even has a career right now

Neither does DMX, if his sales of "Year of the Dog, Again" are anything to go by.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 11:06:51 AM »
they always play "lord give me a sign" in the club. i cant help but scream and throw out rape threats to random females

$Eg2$

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 11:35:27 AM »
Rule can still spit...his last cd was pretty nice...I always liked him better then 50 even when they were beefing...Loose Change>>>>any Diss by aftermath

Real talk MoSav I think its Funny when people say 50 killed Ja , Ja murdered em all LOose Change was a better diss then any of 50's gabbage disses

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 11:42:06 AM »
Real talk MoSav I think its Funny when people say 50 killed Ja , Ja murdered em all LOose Change was a better diss then any of 50's gabbage disses

You two are the only ones you think so, then.

50 may not have killed Ja...but Eminem and Busta sure did on "Hail Mary", and Dre's verse on Obie's "Shit Hits The Fan" was even more devastating.  I mean, come on, how you gon fuck with, "And pussy, you're not Pac/I knew him/Pac was a real nigga/You just a fuckin insult to him"?  That line alone probably did it, and Ja was weak enough already.

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 12:47:20 PM »
50 hasn't ended Ja's career because he's made even worse tracks than Ja did. Maybe if he had kept making hard tracks instead of shit like Candy Shop Ja would have no chance but 50 has set it up for him to come back possibly even better than he was.

Lets face it, all Ja Rule's soft track are better than 50's.