Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1479 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »
someone upload some of the diss tracks,what cd was loose change on again?

i don't think that made it on any CD; it was just a freestyle.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 08:24:01 PM »
They should elevate it if they were smart. Shoot eachother in the ass once and get some publicity.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2006, 06:28:07 PM »
I've uploaded the Loose Change track as well as othersl you know where to find it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

anony

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2006, 09:53:06 PM »
They should elevate it if they were smart. Shoot eachother in the ass once and get some publicity.

lol

good to see their making peace though, I think u'll find as a lot of these rappers age and mature they will make peace with their rivals from the past.

$Eg2$

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »
Real talk MoSav I think its Funny when people say 50 killed Ja , Ja murdered em all LOose Change was a better diss then any of 50's gabbage disses

You two are the only ones you think so, then.

50 may not have killed Ja...but Eminem and Busta sure did on "Hail Mary", and Dre's verse on Obie's "Shit Hits The Fan" was even more devastating.  I mean, come on, how you gon fuck with, "And pussy, you're not Pac/I knew him/Pac was a real nigga/You just a fuckin insult to him"?  That line alone probably did it, and Ja was weak enough already.

Your an idiot homie 4 real That Hail Mary track was wack they not only took pac's beat but they also bit his lyrics. Obies track was def hot though I will give u that. Every1 knows Pac sayd Fuck Dre before he passed so Dre shouldnt even of said that line but the track was hot

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 12:05:53 AM »
"Im talkin bout faggot ass gay Dre young, and Suge told me all about how you used to take trasnvestites home and occasionally wear thongs"

That line killed Dre.

Taking Suge's word on that matter = No cred whatsoever.

How did Ja "kill" Dre if Dre's still got mo money and mo respect than Ja will ever have?

"and you, ni99a amma send you mommy with strict orders from Gotti to hide the body"

When that made you look beat hits, your just like WOW.....And what u have 2 remember is Ja did it alone, his back was against the wall tryna battle the whole of gunit, d12, obie trice, eminem and Dre....He was never gon win the war but IMO he won the battle.

It didn't make me do anything but shrug.  Just about nothing Ja ever said in any of his disses is worthy of quotable status.  On the other hand, lines like 50's "you sing for ho's and sound like the Cookie monster" and Busta's entire verse on "Hail mary" most definitely are.

So nas didnt kill jay because he got more money? the lox, fat joe, nas and Game dint kill 50 coz he got more money? Its an expression, stop catching feelings.....

Loose change > > > Any ONE PERSON diss aimed at Ja.

The Maestro

Diabolical

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 12:27:25 AM »
Real talk MoSav I think its Funny when people say 50 killed Ja , Ja murdered em all LOose Change was a better diss then any of 50's gabbage disses

You two are the only ones you think so, then.

50 may not have killed Ja...but Eminem and Busta sure did on "Hail Mary", and Dre's verse on Obie's "Shit Hits The Fan" was even more devastating.  I mean, come on, how you gon fuck with, "And pussy, you're not Pac/I knew him/Pac was a real nigga/You just a fuckin insult to him"?  That line alone probably did it, and Ja was weak enough already.

Your an idiot homie 4 real That Hail Mary track was wack they not only took pac's beat but they also bit his lyrics.

That was the whole point, its not like they were trying to pass it off like it was theirs and that no one had ever heard the Pac song.

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 07:26:06 AM »
Your an idiot homie 4 real That Hail Mary track was wack they not only took pac's beat but they also bit his lyrics. Obies track was def hot though I will give u that. Every1 knows Pac sayd Fuck Dre before he passed so Dre shouldnt even of said that line but the track was hot

LOL, yeah, A Tribe Called DubCC pointed it out.  The real idiot is YOU, fool.  Apologize to the GOD for contradicting him.

'EclipZe

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »
dre doesnt even write his own lyrics how the fuck did he kill him?

and eminem was crying like a lil baby when ja shutted him up.

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 08:21:51 AM »

Dre started writing his own lyrics long ago, except on some songs (such as "Still D.R.E.").  Even if he hadn't written that line, the fact is that it was better than ANYTHING Ja ever came up with.

When did Ja shut up Eminem?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2006, 09:46:05 AM »
what do you guys think of Fatal's line towards Eminem and 50 Cent; these ones specifically:

Rule' these niggas crazy, reppin' him without me
"A.I" ain't in tha click, believe they won't win without me

and

You ain't a gangsta 'Em', this is gangsta shit
And "50" you ain't nuthin' but a gangsta bitch
"Pac'" would have never did no song with no wanksta snitch
He confusin' ya'll he ain't tha shit

Fatal for those who don't know was a member of the Outlawz

'EclipZe

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »

Dre started writing his own lyrics long ago, except on some songs (such as "Still D.R.E.").  Even if he hadn't written that line, the fact is that it was better than ANYTHING Ja ever came up with.

When did Ja shut up Eminem?

what u thought Em won from ja? all he said was DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE ! even i can say that. ja murked him

Narrator

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2006, 11:39:51 AM »
what do you guys think of Fatal's line towards Eminem and 50 Cent; these ones specifically:

Rule' these niggas crazy, reppin' him without me
"A.I" ain't in tha click, believe they won't win without me

and

You ain't a gangsta 'Em', this is gangsta shit
And "50" you ain't nuthin' but a gangsta bitch
"Pac'" would have never did no song with no wanksta snitch
He confusin' ya'll he ain't tha shit

Fatal for those who don't know was a member of the Outlawz

Don't partonize me, son, I know who the fuck Fatal Hussein is.  And like most of the Outlawz, he sucks.

The fact that Ja Rule was able to pay him to pretend he's down with him doesn't mean shit - that nigga probably ain't been eating in the years since Pac died, and the Outlawz often did things Pac told them not to do after he died, anyway.  Em and 50 could've probably paid him twice as much to appear on a track with them and he would've said the same shit.

what u thought Em won from ja? all he said was DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE ! even i can say that. ja murked him

You fuckin deaf, dun?  Eminem spat an entire verse on "Hail Mary 2003" where he mocked Ja's attempts to be gangsta, and it was clever and biting, not lame and posturing like all of Ja's disses.

Jesus, get off Ja's dick already.

'EclipZe

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2006, 12:53:41 PM »
im not on ja's dick, ur on em's son. ja murdererd him, im not even a fan of ja rule...

I guess ur deaf and u got some prejudices about ja man, stop bein a shady groupie.

hail mary 2003 is like one of the most fucking overrated diss tracks ever. only good verse was the one from busta.

but whatev all these rappers are wannabe 2pacs.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 12:57:06 PM »
im god nigga