Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1483 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 12:59:35 PM »
hail mary 2003 is like one of the most fucking overrated diss tracks ever. only good verse was the one from busta.
NO MORE WAR

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
what do you guys think of Fatal's line towards Eminem and 50 Cent; these ones specifically:

Rule' these niggas crazy, reppin' him without me
"A.I" ain't in tha click, believe they won't win without me

and

You ain't a gangsta 'Em', this is gangsta shit
And "50" you ain't nuthin' but a gangsta bitch
"Pac'" would have never did no song with no wanksta snitch
He confusin' ya'll he ain't tha shit

Fatal for those who don't know was a member of the Outlawz

Don't partonize me, son, I know who the fuck Fatal Hussein is.  And like most of the Outlawz, he sucks.

The fact that Ja Rule was able to pay him to pretend he's down with him doesn't mean shit - that nigga probably ain't been eating in the years since Pac died, and the Outlawz often did things Pac told them not to do after he died, anyway.  Em and 50 could've probably paid him twice as much to appear on a track with them and he would've said the same shit.

not here to patronize ppl; most ppl wouldn't know who he is; just because you and I know doesn't mean everybody does.

as for the Outlawz, well he left the group after Pac's death.
for Em/50 paying him off, wouldn't have happened since he was signed with Rap-A-Lot at that time and ppl know J. Pirnce had/has beef with 50 Cent.

and a big LMAO saying he sucks.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2006, 01:32:09 PM »
IT FUNNY HOW DUDES GET HURT, CUZ THEY LOVE THE WHITE BOY, THE SNITCH, AND THE GAY MAN
THAT HAIL MARY SHIT WAS WACK, THEY ALL TOOK SHOTS AT JA SAYIN' HE BITIN' TO PAC. FUCKIN' 50 WENT AND BIT TWO VERSES TO DID HIM. JA WENT AT IT BY HIMSELF. DEF JAM HELD THEM BACK. DRE DON'T WRITE HE CAN'T EVER RELEASE DETOX. BUSTA'S FLOW WAS WACK. PERIOD.....

Narrator

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2006, 02:37:16 PM »
im not on ja's dick, ur on em's son. ja murdererd him, im not even a fan of ja rule...

I guess ur deaf and u got some prejudices about ja man, stop bein a shady groupie.

hail mary 2003 is like one of the most fucking overrated diss tracks ever. only good verse was the one from busta.

but whatev all these rappers are wannabe 2pacs.

How can Ja have murdered them when his career is over and theirs aren't?  And how can you even say ANY of Ja's lines are close to quotable?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2006, 02:52:59 PM »
How can Ja have murdered them when his career is over and theirs aren't?

To murder someone doesn't mean to end their career.

Someone can murder someone - doesn't neccessarily mean that they will end the other guy's career.
NO MORE WAR

$Eg2$

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
dre doesnt even write his own lyrics how the fuck did he kill him?

and eminem was crying like a lil baby when ja shutted him up.

Dre started writing his own lyrics long ago, except on some songs (such as "Still D.R.E.").  Even if he hadn't written that line, the fact is that it was better than ANYTHING Ja ever came up with.

When did Ja shut up Eminem?

Bottom line JA Rule was original with Loose Change and Hail Mary wasent Thats like me taken the ether song and dissin sum1 wit Nas lyrics twisted thats Fake Phonier then a 3dollar bill Just like you bumby I like Dre but your a fuckin Groupie Stan whutever you wanna call it

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2006, 03:56:23 PM »
^^^^ See, you are a dipshit.  Under your logic, "Loose Change" isn't original either because Ja used Nas' "Made You Look" beat and even his rhyme scheme to diss 50 and Eminem.

But that's beside the point.  "Hail Mary 2003" wasn't "biting" Pac because it was done that way deliberately; biting is when you try to pass someone's shit off as your own without giving the other artist credit.  The point of the song was to use Ja's obsession with Pac to diss him...and they did that quite well.

Me a "Groupie Stan"?  Nah, you're just a Gotti groupie.

Someone can murder someone - doesn't neccessarily mean that they will end the other guy's career.

But when an end to an artist's career is the outcome, it's prolly a safe bet that that means they lost, and were thus "murdered" on wax.

$Eg2$

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »
^^^^ See, you are a dipshit.  Under your logic, "Loose Change" isn't original either because Ja used Nas' "Made You Look" beat and even his rhyme scheme to diss 50 and Eminem.

But that's beside the point.  "Hail Mary 2003" wasn't "biting" Pac because it was done that way deliberately; biting is when you try to pass someone's shit off as your own without giving the other artist credit.  The point of the song was to use Ja's obsession with Pac to diss him...and they did that quite well.

But when an end to an artist's career is the outcome, it's prolly a safe bet that that means they lost, and were thus "murdered" on wax.

Gotti Who ???

Winner Eg2

Narrator

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2006, 04:36:54 PM »
^^^^ Look at that, you didn't even try to refute my last point.  You just declared yourself the winner.  Pathetic white trash.

The GOD has won again...of course, that is how I became a GOD in the first place.  Bow down before the Original Man.

$Eg2$

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »
^^^^ Look at that, you didn't even try to refute my last point.  You just declared yourself the winner.  Pathetic white trash.

The GOD has won again...of course, that is how I became a GOD in the first place.  Bow down before the Original Man.

Original man look at your name that aint your name eg2 iz my name im original and far from white trash your a piece of shit i aint even trippin on you Ja used a part of Nas made you look he didnt take the whole song and flip it ether way I think loose change is better u think 5-0 is better I aint gonna change your mind and you aint gonna change my mind leave it @ that FUCK Gotti I never brought em up ever You on the other hand are a Dre groupie and you have admited If Dre took a shit you would be tryn to convince me that its hot I know it and you know it. Dont make eg2 do like oh boy did danny tanner beCuz Ill fuck u up in sum b- ball all day LOL Game Over "Lumpy" Johnson

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »

funny quote right here LOL....

btw ja rule lost the beef get over it...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2006, 10:13:12 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2006, 10:22:03 PM »

cough.

bottom line IS that ja rule won the battle lyricly, i can't help it that the once that buy albums are 14/15 year old former murder INC fanatics who turned into g-unit soldiers when they heard wanksta.

youre just viewing "murdered" as somethin in numbers, like someone gave the example before of NAS and Jay-Z... that doesn't make sence.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2006, 10:28:18 PM »
Dre cant kill anyone on ANY diss cuz he doesnt write his own lyrics...Yeah he is richer and Ja's career is over, but LYRICALLY Ja gave it to Dre and company...Busta did diss Ja hard tho, but HE WROTE IT...Dre doesnt write shit, so his disses are irrelevant to me

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2006, 11:22:44 PM »

Gotti Who ???

Winner Eg2

Ja sold more records wit RULE than mobb deep, dmx and busta.

The Maestro