Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1484 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2006, 04:02:06 AM »
^^^^ See, you are a dipshit.  Under your logic, "Loose Change" isn't original either because Ja used Nas' "Made You Look" beat and even his rhyme scheme to diss 50 and Eminem.

But that's beside the point.  "Hail Mary 2003" wasn't "biting" Pac because it was done that way deliberately; biting is when you try to pass someone's shit off as your own without giving the other artist credit.  The point of the song was to use Ja's obsession with Pac to diss him...and they did that quite well.

Me a "Groupie Stan"?  Nah, you're just a Gotti groupie.

To murder someone doesn't mean to end their career.

Someone can murder someone - doesn't neccessarily mean that they will end the other guy's career.

But when an end to an artist's career is the outcome, it's prolly a safe bet that that means they lost, and were thus "murdered" on wax.

Even if Ja's career was over, (which it ain't) it certainly wasn't the "outcome" after Hail Mary dropped.

You can't honestly believe that Eminem & co dropped Hail Mary on Ja's ass and he never recovered.  lmao
NO MORE WAR

westkoastanostra

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2006, 09:44:26 AM »
^^^^ See, you are a dipshit.  Under your logic, "Loose Change" isn't original either because Ja used Nas' "Made You Look" beat and even his rhyme scheme to diss 50 and Eminem.

But that's beside the point.  "Hail Mary 2003" wasn't "biting" Pac because it was done that way deliberately; biting is when you try to pass someone's shit off as your own without giving the other artist credit.  The point of the song was to use Ja's obsession with Pac to diss him...and they did that quite well.

Someone can murder someone - doesn't neccessarily mean that they will end the other guy's career.

But when an end to an artist's career is the outcome, it's prolly a safe bet that that means they lost, and were thus "murdered" on wax.

Even if Ja's career was over, (which it ain't) it certainly wasn't the "outcome" after Hail Mary dropped.

You can't honestly believe that Eminem & co dropped Hail Mary on Ja's ass and he never recovered.  lmao

he never recovered

westkoastanostra

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2006, 09:45:17 AM »

Gotti Who ???

Winner Eg2

Ja sold more records wit RULE than mobb deep, dmx and busta.

true...but that was 2 years ago....i'd like to see him drop an album this year...bet u money he's gonna pull busta numbers or maybe less...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2006, 09:53:26 AM »
^^all in due time; The Inc found a new home now so who knows when they'll release anything.

btw, anybody hear the DMX album; how was it?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2006, 03:19:55 PM »
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW ALBUM, ITS OKAY, HE AIN'T THE SAME...

Narrator

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »
Original man look at your name that aint your name eg2 iz my name im original and far from white trash your a piece of shit i aint even trippin on you Ja used a part of Nas made you look he didnt take the whole song and flip it ether way

He borrowed parts of Nas' rhyme scheme.  No different than what 50, Em, and Busta did with parts of Pac's rhyme scheme.

And as I've said before, fucking IRRELEVENT because it was intended that way.  It's not biting when you're paying tribute.  That by itself makes your argument useless.

You on the other hand are a Dre groupie and you have admited If Dre took a shit you would be tryn to convince me that its hot I know it and you know it.

I sure as hell ain't no Dre groupie, and I have never said any such thing.  Prove it, wigger.

Dont make eg2 do like oh boy did danny tanner beCuz Ill fuck u up in sum b- ball all day LOL Game Over "Lumpy" Johnson

Game Over, devil.  You can never defeat a GOD.

[cough.

bottom line IS that ja rule won the battle lyricly, i can't help it that the once that buy albums are 14/15 year old former murder INC fanatics who turned into g-unit soldiers when they heard wanksta.

youre just viewing "murdered" as somethin in numbers, like someone gave the example before of NAS and Jay-Z... that doesn't make sence.

No, Ja LOST lyrically because he is a shit rapper who can't do anything except try and sound tough.  Lyrically, Ja is just as bad as any other mainstream rapper.  50 may be like that, but Em and Busta sure as hell ain't.

I was never an INC fanatic; I didn't particularly care for Ja from the first time I heard him.  I liked "Holla Holla" and some of his other joints, but I generally thought of him as a DMX imitator, just as X himself has accused.

Murdered in numbers?  Of course it happens.  Why do you think rappers beef?  Because they're trying to create publicity and raise their album sales.  50 Cent does the same thing, and ya'll complain about it (rightly so).  So if a rapper's sales go down after a beef, then yeah, it's a safe bet his career has taken a hit from it.  And let's face it - when Ja came out with an entire hardcore album attacking G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath ("Blood In My Eye"), it failed and nobody gave a fuck.  It was only by getting back to his pop appeal with "RULE" that he gained a little more commercial success, and even then, he struggled to go Gold.  There is no doubt that Ja fell off.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:46:33 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

J Bananas

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »
you can never defeat a negro from the streets of maine nigga, he's been thru some shit

Narrator

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »
you can never defeat a negro from the streets of maine nigga, he's been thru some shit

Pomona, CA or Durham, NC if you prefer.  How much more you gon make up shit about me and then try to discredit me with it?

$Eg2$

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2006, 08:16:35 PM »
Original man look at your name that aint your name eg2 iz my name im original and far from white trash your a piece of shit i aint even trippin on you Ja used a part of Nas made you look he didnt take the whole song and flip it ether way

He borrowed parts of Nas' rhyme scheme.  No different than what 50, Em, and Busta did with parts of Pac's rhyme scheme.

And as I've said before, fucking IRRELEVENT because it was intended that way.  It's not biting when you're paying tribute.  That by itself makes your argument useless.

You on the other hand are a Dre groupie and you have admited If Dre took a shit you would be tryn to convince me that its hot I know it and you know it.

I sure as hell ain't no Dre groupie, and I have never said any such thing.  Prove it, wigger.

Dont make eg2 do like oh boy did danny tanner beCuz Ill fuck u up in sum b- ball all day LOL Game Over "Lumpy" Johnson

[cough.

bottom line IS that ja rule won the battle lyricly, i can't help it that the once that buy albums are 14/15 year old former murder INC fanatics who turned into g-unit soldiers when they heard wanksta.

youre just viewing "murdered" as somethin in numbers, like someone gave the example before of NAS and Jay-Z... that doesn't make sence.

No, Ja LOST lyrically because he is a shit rapper who can't do anything except try and sound tough.  Lyrically, Ja is just as bad as any other mainstream rapper.  50 may be like that, but Em and Busta sure as hell ain't.

I was never an INC fanatic; I didn't particularly care for Ja from the first time I heard him.  I liked "Holla Holla" and some of his other joints, but I generally thought of him as a DMX imitator, just as X himself has accused.

Murdered in numbers?  Of course it happens.  Why do you think rappers beef?  Because they're trying to create publicity and raise their album sales.  50 Cent does the same thing, and ya'll complain about it (rightly so).  So if a rapper's sales go down after a beef, then yeah, it's a safe bet his career has taken a hit from it.  And let's face it - when Ja came out with an entire hardcore album attacking G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath ("Blood In My Eye"), it failed and nobody gave a fuck.  It was only by getting back to his pop appeal with "RULE" that he gained a little more commercial success, and even then, he struggled to go Gold.  There is no doubt that Ja fell off.

Why you gotta keep this shit goin I told ya bitch azz I aint no wigger Keep speakin out ya ass you want proof that your a DRe Groupie here it is

Either Way the track was off the Chain . Any real hiphop fan would agree any Dr Dre groupie wouldnt .

Right, I'm a Dre groupie, but you're not a Death Row groupie, are ya?

$Eg2$

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2006, 08:19:12 PM »
God LOL NOw What "Lumpy" Johnson you done cuz I been done

Winner eg2 gimmie my dap

Narrator

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2006, 08:22:37 PM »
^^^^ LOL, you again quoted a place where I was being sarcastic, and yet you thought I was actually calling myself a Dre groupie!  What a fuckin retard!

God damn, homie, you just keep ethering yourself, again and again.  I probably should stop just cause you ain't worth it for that reason alone.

$Eg2$

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »
Sarcastic Yup I'd say that too ^^^

'EclipZe

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2006, 12:48:58 AM »
eg2 would u mind not trying to clown bumpy with a sarcastic quote plz, this is about discussing the oppionions about ja vs shady shiat.

btw, im just saying, ja's disses where more lyricly then those shady diss tracks. only once who could take on ja where obie and busta.

but ,his glory time was about to end anyways... he had a long run being on top of the mainstream hiphop scene anyways.

$Eg2$

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2006, 11:54:39 AM »
eg2 would u mind not trying to clown bumpy with a sarcastic quote plz, this is about discussing the oppionions about ja vs shady shiat.

btw, im just saying, ja's disses where more lyricly then those shady diss tracks. only once who could take on ja where obie and busta.

but ,his glory time was about to end anyways... he had a long run being on top of the mainstream hiphop scene anyways.

All im sayn is I think in my opinion that Loose change was better thats it.This bitch wanna be gettin personel talkin shit callin me wigger fuck em I outta smack the black or white or whutever the fuck he is off em . WHy u speakin on this do you do Lumpy Johnson's laundry or sumthin . this dude is a Dre Groupie anytime any1 speaks on Dre he gets all but hurt like he know dude.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »

[cough.

"Pop Appeal"...You do realize he dropped "New York", as a single. A track solely aimed at the streets, when was the last time someone done that?. Even you cant fail to give Ja his props for that. I would love to see 50, Banks, Busta, Jigga, Mobb Deep etc etc drop a single like that nowadays, taking a huge risk cause Ja knew "wonderful" did well in the charts and could have followed it up with another Ashanti duet.

The Maestro