Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1478 times)

'EclipZe

Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2006, 01:17:11 AM »
eg2 would u mind not trying to clown bumpy with a sarcastic quote plz, this is about discussing the oppionions about ja vs shady shiat.

btw, im just saying, ja's disses where more lyricly then those shady diss tracks. only once who could take on ja where obie and busta.

but ,his glory time was about to end anyways... he had a long run being on top of the mainstream hiphop scene anyways.

All im sayn is I think in my opinion that Loose change was better thats it.This bitch wanna be gettin personel talkin shit callin me wigger fuck em I outta smack the black or white or whutever the fuck he is off em . WHy u speakin on this do you do Lumpy Johnson's laundry or sumthin . this dude is a Dre Groupie anytime any1 speaks on Dre he gets all but hurt like he know dude.

I know he's a shady groupie but well fuck him lol im right anyways, no point in discussing with this dumbfuck. Ja Rule >>>>> shady

Narrator

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2006, 08:21:10 AM »
All im sayn is I think in my opinion that Loose change was better thats it.This bitch wanna be gettin personel talkin shit callin me wigger fuck em I outta smack the black or white or whutever the fuck he is off em . WHy u speakin on this do you do Lumpy Johnson's laundry or sumthin . this dude is a Dre Groupie anytime any1 speaks on Dre he gets all but hurt like he know dude.

It ain't personal; it's that (1.) You're retarded (just look at the way you type as proof), and (2.) NOBODY is allowed to contradict the GOD.  No can do, son.  When Blackman says something, you shut the fuck up and do not question him.  Ever.

Please give me examples of where I've gotten butthurt over people speaking on Dre.  I'm only amazed that anyone who calls themselves a hip-hop fan would be so stupid as think Ja Rule is better than 50, Em, Busta, or anyone else.

I know he's a shady groupie but well fuck him lol im right anyways, no point in discussing with this dumbfuck. Ja Rule >>>>> shady

Nope, WRONG.  I'm right, end of story.  Never contradict a GOD.

'EclipZe

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2006, 11:41:22 AM »

a god right  ::) 

Narrator

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2006, 06:05:17 PM »
^^^^ Yeah, son, I represent the Gods and Earths, the Poor Righteous Teachers.  You know what it is.

'EclipZe

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2006, 10:42:27 PM »
^^^^ Yeah, son, I represent the Gods and Earths, the Poor Righteous Teachers.  You know what it is.

is that the name of ur institute ur kept in where they let you swollow special pills 20 x a day for ur fucked up brain ?  :D

$Eg2$

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2006, 11:42:39 PM »

It ain't personal; it's that (1.) You're retarded (just look at the way you type as proof), and (2.) NOBODY is allowed to contradict the GOD.  No can do, son.  When Blackman says something, you shut the fuck up and do not question him.  Ever.

Please give me examples of where I've gotten butthurt over people speaking on Dre.  I'm only amazed that anyone who calls themselves a hip-hop fan would be so stupid as think Ja Rule is better than 50, Em, Busta, or anyone else.

Dogg your a bitch  homie you taken this shit way 2 far Fuck you I dont care if you black or whutever Ill Slap the fuck outta ya .

$Eg2$

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2006, 11:51:58 PM »

We could agrue all day homie no big thang but when you start disrespectin me then we got problems you know this is bullshit opinions but now you really speakin out ya ass Holla @ me God lets do this .

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2006, 12:47:31 AM »
I actually listened to all those songs posted on hookup spot, the only thing good out of all of that was Busta's verse on that hail mary and back down. The rest was quite forgettable and Ja Rule is absolutely horrible. He was horrible when he first dropped and he's horrible now.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

$Eg2$

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2006, 01:02:04 AM »
I actually listened to all those songs posted on hookup spot, the only thing good out of all of that was Busta's verse on that hail mary and back down. The rest was quite forgettable and Ja Rule is absolutely horrible. He was horrible when he first dropped and he's horrible now.

Thats all good homeboy this forum is Opinions  thats how you feel its all good 8) 8) 8)

Narrator

« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »
is that the name of ur institute ur kept in where they let you swollow special pills 20 x a day for ur fucked up brain ?  :D

Jesus, another suburban kid who's probably been listening to Wu Tang and Nas for years yet still has no clue what the Five-Percent Nation is?

Stupid white kid.  Of course, this is coming from the same person who thinks Ja Rule is better than Em or Busta, so go figure...just goes to show that crackers know nothing about hip-hop.

Dogg your a bitch  homie you taken this shit way 2 far Fuck you I dont care if you black or whutever Ill Slap the fuck outta ya .

Online?  Have you white kids not yet figured out that on a message board, you can't do shit to me?

This is of course, why I am a GOD in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:39:05 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

'EclipZe

« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2006, 08:50:18 AM »

Jesus, another suburban kid who's probably been listening to Wu Tang and Nas for years yet still has no clue what the Five-Percent Nation is?

Stupid white kid.  Of course, this is coming from the same person who thinks Ja Rule is better than Em or Busta, so go figure...just goes to show that crackers know nothing about hip-hop.

sure just call me names to proof u know more about hiphop then me, oehhh im white  :-[ FUCK well i guess its time to listen to country music and techno now cauz since im white i may not listen to hiphop since its for african-american ppl.

fu, for thinkin eminem is better then ja rule while lyricly ja murdererd him, and i said only one who owned ja was busta so wtf are u bitching about homeboy?

Narrator

« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2006, 09:00:08 AM »
sure just call me names to proof u know more about hiphop then me, oehhh im white 

It's not just that you're white, it's just that you had NO CLUE what I was talking about when I mentioned the Poor Righteous Teachers.  Anybody who calls themselves a hip-hop head would have known what I'm talking about (and most other cats on here do).  It just goes to show that you've been hearing hip-hop, not listening to it.

fu, for thinkin eminem is better then ja rule while lyricly ja murdererd him, and i said only one who owned ja was busta so wtf are u bitching about homeboy?

Ja didn't murder him; Ja only embarrassed himself with a bunch of sub-par disses that prove why he fuckin SUCKS.  The fact that you think so proves you are retarded and incapable of distinguishing between good and bad.  Juronimo agrees with me...listen to Blackmen and shut the fuck up, white boy.

'EclipZe

« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2006, 09:07:32 AM »
sure just call me names to proof u know more about hiphop then me, oehhh im white 

It's not just that you're white, it's just that you had NO CLUE what I was talking about when I mentioned the Poor Righteous Teachers.  Anybody who calls themselves a hip-hop head would have known what I'm talking about (and most other cats on here do).  It just goes to show that you've been hearing hip-hop, not listening to it.

Ja didn't murder him; Ja only embarrassed himself with a bunch of sub-par disses that prove why he fuckin SUCKS.  The fact that you think so proves you are retarded and incapable of distinguishing between good and bad.  Juronimo agrees with me...listen to Blackmen and shut the fuck up, white boy.

im sorry that i don't know the full 100% of hiphop, please forgive me oh great god bumper...

you shut the fuck up ffs, racist motherfucker. acting all butthurt over a discussion, BOOO HOOO go cry fool.

argh whatev ur jut another stupid I-AM-BLACK-AND-PROUD-OF-IT-SO-I-HATE-WHITE-MEN-FOR-NO-REASON-SHADY-4-LIFE fag.

Narrator

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2006, 09:16:05 AM »
im sorry that i don't know the full 100% of hiphop, please forgive me oh great god bumper...

You should be sorry for not knowing one of the most important influences in all of hip-hop culture.

you shut the fuck up ffs, racist motherfucker. acting all butthurt over a discussion, BOOO HOOO go cry fool.

argh whatev ur jut another stupid I-AM-BLACK-AND-PROUD-OF-IT-SO-I-HATE-WHITE-MEN-FOR-NO-REASON-SHADY-4-LIFE fag.

If I'm so racist, why am I defending Eminem?  That fag Arsonist or whoever his name is...he's the one who said we shouldn't be defending Em cause he's white.

But yes, I am still Black and proud.  Bow down before the Original Man.

$Eg2$

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2006, 10:35:34 AM »

Online?  Have you white kids not yet figured out that on a message board, you can't do shit to me?

This is of course, why I am a GOD in the first place.

White kids LMAO white eg2 isnt