Author Topic: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef  (Read 1559 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DMX and Ja Rule End Beef
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2006, 10:46:57 AM »
Damn, this turned into a huge thread. Didnt actually read the whole thing but heres my thing on the whole Ja,50 thing:

Both very talented, better than most commercial rappers out now. But both of them, especially Ja, were getting dissed for making hit records. The funny thing is 99% of commercial rappers tried to do the exact same thing as they did but failed to do so. Ja and 50 pop songs (well, 50 only has like 4) were getting played 24/7 thats why people got sick of it.

The main difference with 50 and Jas singing is Jas voice. He has a raspy voice like Xzibit and Dmx and when he sings he sounds like a retard. 50 on the other hand has that laid back, lazy voice like Snoop or Kanye. It sound more melodic when 50 sings.

Both had a problem for getting dissed because of 3 pop songs on their 20 tracks cd (only Massacre for 50, more for Ja but we'll see how 50s next album turns out) but the truth is probably every commercial rapper has sung on a track, has made a pop track....

So to sum up, 50 & Ja>>>99% of commercial rappers.

$Eg2$

« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2006, 10:58:20 AM »
Damn, this turned into a huge thread. Didnt actually read the whole thing but heres my thing on the whole Ja,50 thing:

Both very talented, better than most commercial rappers out now. But both of them, especially Ja, were getting dissed for making hit records. The funny thing is 99% of commercial rappers tried to do the exact same thing as they did but failed to do so. Ja and 50 pop songs (well, 50 only has like 4) were getting played 24/7 thats why people got sick of it.

The main difference with 50 and Jas singing is Jas voice. He has a raspy voice like Xzibit and Dmx and when he sings he sounds like a retard. 50 on the other hand has that laid back, lazy voice like Snoop or Kanye. It sound more melodic when 50 sings.

Both had a problem for getting dissed because of 3 pop songs on their 20 tracks cd (only Massacre for 50, more for Ja but we'll see how 50s next album turns out) but the truth is probably every commercial rapper has sung on a track, has made a pop track....

So to sum up, 50 & Ja>>>99% of commercial rappers.

+1 Detox

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2006, 06:39:58 AM »
all of them suck and all of them fell off, end of discussion

thread closed

pz