Author Topic: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...  (Read 810 times)

Narrator

Re: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 07:03:54 PM »
Ellsworth's angry black man routine has never been funny or entertaining.

Well, yeah, not to you...you are, after all, one of my favorite targets for that "routine".

The responses I get are worth it...believe it or not, I used to get (and still get) quite a few PMs from people who say they "respect" me, although in some cases, it's for the wrong reasons.  Tech once PMed me and told me he thought it was cool I was going after you...hence the reason I have added him to my regular list of targets.

At least back when he was Eightball he used to make somewhat intelligent posts and could carry a discussion.

Back then, everyone accused me of being racist on the regular.  This entire thing started as a response to that.

Tech on the other hand has never been intelligent. The fact that his only responses in serious discussions are "shut the fuck up" and "eat a fat dick" pretty much kill any credibility he has.

At least we agree on this.  But lately, Tech seems to be making attempts at sounding "intelligent" ever since I called him on his so-called attempts to "educate" everyone back in the day.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2006, 06:50:47 AM »
Let me settle this once and for all....both Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson and Tech are idiots. Ellsworth's angry black man routine has never been funny or entertaining. At least back when he was Eightball he used to make somewhat intelligent posts and could carry a discussion. Tech on the other hand has never been intelligent. The fact that his only responses in serious discussions are "shut the fuck up" and "eat a fat dick" pretty much kill any credibility he has. Don't get me started on his corny ass jokes. The only one who laughs at them are that JML dude.

eh c walker, how bout u eat a fat dick and then afterwards shut the fuck up
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2006, 06:55:07 AM »
Ellsworth's angry black man routine has never been funny or entertaining.

Well, yeah, not to you...you are, after all, one of my favorite targets for that "routine".

The responses I get are worth it...believe it or not, I used to get (and still get) quite a few PMs from people who say they "respect" me, although in some cases, it's for the wrong reasons.  Tech once PMed me and told me he thought it was cool I was going after you...hence the reason I have added him to my regular list of targets.

At least back when he was Eightball he used to make somewhat intelligent posts and could carry a discussion.

Back then, everyone accused me of being racist on the regular.  This entire thing started as a response to that.

Tech on the other hand has never been intelligent. The fact that his only responses in serious discussions are "shut the fuck up" and "eat a fat dick" pretty much kill any credibility he has.

At least we agree on this.  But lately, Tech seems to be making attempts at sounding "intelligent" ever since I called him on his so-called attempts to "educate" everyone back in the day.

listen man, i respected ya steez when u came here, but then u self destructed and on top of that took a shot at me. so now im comin for ur fuckin head. u better make sure ur post game is on point chump, cuz im regulatin this bitch.

eiht ball ure corny as fuck. you dont have the credentials to speak on my intelligence. because the fact remains, that for all my shit talking and insults, YOU could NEVER come into a post that i make and dispute, correct or argue what I say,

so u can sit there cryin about me just insulting faggots, as opposed to making myself feel smarter by arguing uselessly against them (hi!). it wont change a fact

i insult the pussies and goofs that u desperately try to argue with .

do u understand the significance of that? the groupies that i smutt out and bust in their ass, you take into ur room afterwards to make love to. sloppy seconds ass nigga.

youre not even fit to wash my draaws.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2006, 07:07:10 AM »
Well, I'm Muslim 2, Actually I'm From Bosnia, And Here Was War BC Of That... Serbs Attacked Us 1992 Just BC We Was Muslims But They Didn't Won... I Just Wanna Say PPL See U Different When U Say That... We Ain't All Terrorists, Just Take A Shot On Fahrenheit 9/11... ***Major-X Peace Out***

dexter

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 08:47:54 AM »
"You're definitely one of the good ones"

"The world's flattery and hypocrisy
is a sweet morsel;
eat less of it, for it is full of fire
It's fire is hidden while it's taste is manifest,
but it's smoke becomes visible in the end."

Jalladin Rumi