Author Topic: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?  (Read 2090 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 08:26:30 AM »
Brazil and Mexico

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 10:21:20 AM »
How many Brits have been to America? It's for the same reasons. British people don't go to America so often so why would Americans fly the same distance, more if they're going to other parts of Europe, when they have plenty of places to go on that side of the ocean?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 10:53:35 AM »
I been to america, the carrabian, africa and half of europe. going to the asia pacific region next year :)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 10:54:52 AM »
u'd probably be suprised how many brits go to america

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 11:09:49 AM »
Not really because most British culture is now being dictated by America so the most logical place for fans of it to go is to America. However Americans don't need to leave their country as it is such a different place from the the different coasts, states, cities ect. They even have Canada, as was already mentioned, and the South American countries for different cultures ect.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »
I been to america, the carrabian, africa and half of europe. going to the asia pacific region next year :)

You must have alot of money to be able to go all over the world like that. Most people don't have that kind of money.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 04:30:18 PM »
Mexico
Canada
Korea
Vietnam

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »
i believe it that most americans dont' have passports,unless you're traveling abroad it's unecessary. when i visit my grandma in canada all i need is two forms of ID. when i got to mexico....LOL like they check for that.  I have one but that's onyl becuase i took a school trip way back in the day and had to get one.  but like everyone has been saying earlier, americans don't just up and say "i think i'm going to france" the only time i really think americans do all that is either 1) spring/summer vacation 2) family lives there 3) honey mooning 4) win some kind of contest. living in california if people go some where it's usually lake tahoe,hawaii (maybe) las vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, or some other big city some where within the states, you got to understand that america as whole is probably just as diverse culturally as eurasian continent

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MacGyver

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2006, 10:08:20 PM »
5 Star Thread

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2006, 01:04:04 AM »
I'm just interested cos someone told its something like 2/3 of americans don't even have passports, but I dunno if i believe it sounds like bs for one of the richest countries in the world.

Anyway have you ever travaelled outside america? If so where have u been and how many times have u left your country?

It's true about Americans not having passports.  Not only did I not have a passport, I didn't even know what a passport was.  I was a new Muslim, so some good people made an effort to encourage me to go to Hajj back in 2002.  They told me, "the first thing you need to do is get a passport".  At first, I didn't take the offer totally seriously.  But later, Allah put it in my heart that I had to go.  So I called the guy back up and I said, "What was that one thing you told me to get again, what's it called?"

So anyway.  That was me when I was 19.  I've travelled and performed the Hajj in the great city of Mekkah.  Met Muslims from all over the world and shared my experiences with them.  Mekkah is the most amazing place on Earth, it is regulated for worship, and one can focus their whole being upon submission towards Allah and getting closer towards true piety.  It was a challenging trip for me staying overnight in the desert and walking long distances from one city to the next, (do to overcrowding).  However, no one leaves for Hajj thinking about coming back, they sacrifice everything to leave and endure patiently whatever Allah puts in their way.

I also spent brief time in the countries Oman and the Dubai.  Dubia was similar to an American city, but Oman was very different from anything I've experienced.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Narrator

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »
You must have alot of money to be able to go all over the world like that. Most people don't have that kind of money.

Some of us have jobs and/or hobbies where it's often neccesary.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »

Real American is just a dopehead cracker.  plain and simple, he is by far the most ignorant person on this board, and he should be awarded a trophy for being a redneck.

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 09:01:14 PM »

Real American is just a dopehead cracker.  plain and simple, he is by far the most ignorant person on this board, and he should be awarded a trophy for being a redneck.

you just used two racial slurs in a short ass response blood, dont get ahead of yourself callin anybody ignorant

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »
Abdul Jabbar is NUTZ

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »
I'm just interested cos someone told its something like 2/3 of americans don't even have passports, but I dunno if i believe it sounds like bs for one of the richest countries in the world.

Anyway have you ever travaelled outside america? If so where have u been and how many times have u left your country?

It's true about Americans not having passports.  Not only did I not have a passport, I didn't even know what a passport was.  I was a new Muslim, so some good people made an effort to encourage me to go to Hajj back in 2002.  They told me, "the first thing you need to do is get a passport".  At first, I didn't take the offer totally seriously.  But later, Allah put it in my heart that I had to go.  So I called the guy back up and I said, "What was that one thing you told me to get again, what's it called?"

So anyway.  That was me when I was 19.  I've travelled and performed the Hajj in the great city of Mekkah.  Met Muslims from all over the world and shared my experiences with them.  Mekkah is the most amazing place on Earth, it is regulated for worship, and one can focus their whole being upon submission towards Allah and getting closer towards true piety.  It was a challenging trip for me staying overnight in the desert and walking long distances from one city to the next, (do to overcrowding).  However, no one leaves for Hajj thinking about coming back, they sacrifice everything to leave and endure patiently whatever Allah puts in their way.

I also spent brief time in the countries Oman and the Dubai.  Dubia was similar to an American city, but Oman was very different from anything I've experienced.

how could you NOT know what a pass port is?!?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09