Author Topic: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?  (Read 2098 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
I went to Niagara Falls in Canada last year and I felt like I was in a third world country. Everywhere I looked there were Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, etc  walking around in their strange clothes and speaking their strange languages....I know you made this topic to portray Europeans as being so much more cultured and enlightened than those ignorant and unsophisticated Americans.

well that sounds fairly ignorant right there, kinda unsophisticated too.

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 01:50:48 AM »
I'm just interested cos someone told its something like 2/3 of americans don't even have passports, but I dunno if i believe it sounds like bs for one of the richest countries in the world.

Anyway have you ever travaelled outside america? If so where have u been and how many times have u left your country?

It's true about Americans not having passports.  Not only did I not have a passport, I didn't even know what a passport was.  I was a new Muslim, so some good people made an effort to encourage me to go to Hajj back in 2002.  They told me, "the first thing you need to do is get a passport".  At first, I didn't take the offer totally seriously.  But later, Allah put it in my heart that I had to go.  So I called the guy back up and I said, "What was that one thing you told me to get again, what's it called?"

So anyway.  That was me when I was 19.  I've travelled and performed the Hajj in the great city of Mekkah.  Met Muslims from all over the world and shared my experiences with them.  Mekkah is the most amazing place on Earth, it is regulated for worship, and one can focus their whole being upon submission towards Allah and getting closer towards true piety.  It was a challenging trip for me staying overnight in the desert and walking long distances from one city to the next, (do to overcrowding).  However, no one leaves for Hajj thinking about coming back, they sacrifice everything to leave and endure patiently whatever Allah puts in their way.

I also spent brief time in the countries Oman and the Dubai.  Dubia was similar to an American city, but Oman was very different from anything I've experienced.

how could you NOT know what a pass port is?!?

he's a fuckin kook from the midwest....c'mon

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2006, 07:33:34 AM »
grew up in germany, but born in the states, live in the states now, been to italy, denmark, belgium, austria, switzerland, canada, dominican republic, jamaica, gran canaria and probably some other places but dont remember.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2006, 12:11:49 PM »
Posted by: Don Jacob 
Insert Quote
i believe it that most americans dont' have passports,unless you're traveling abroad it's unecessary. when i visit my grandma in canada all i need is two forms of ID. when i got to mexico....LOL like they check for that.  I have one but that's onyl becuase i took a school trip way back in the day and had to get one.  but like everyone has been saying earlier, americans don't just up and say "i think i'm going to france" the only time i really think americans do all that is either 1) spring/summer vacation 2) family lives there 3) honey mooning 4) win some kind of contest. living in california if people go some where it's usually lake tahoe,hawaii (maybe) las vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, or some other big city some where within the states, you got to understand that america as whole is probably just as diverse culturally as eurasian continent
who are u argueing with? i agree america is a large and diverse and i've said as much in this thread - this thread was not meant to be a europe vs america thread but u obviously want to turn it into one!!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Narrator

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2006, 06:13:17 PM »
he's a fuckin kook from the midwest....c'mon

Make Islam look better by making yourself look like you were so much less enlightened before you found it...Allah would not pleased.  The GODs are not amused, either.

who are u argueing with? i agree america is a large and diverse and i've said as much in this thread - this thread was not meant to be a europe vs america thread but u obviously want to turn it into one!!

Never, ever even imply anything negative about AmeriKKKa....whoops, sorry, America, on a message board.  Cause if you do, Real American will rush to its defense to save it from the evil message boards posters.

Yet he won't defend the country he supposed loves in the real world by joining the military for some strange reason.  Hmmmm....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 06:15:21 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »
Never, ever even imply anything negative about AmeriKKKa....whoops, sorry, America, on a message board.  Cause if you do, Real American will rush to its defense to save it from the evil message boards posters.

or if ure an obviously more intelligent and respected poster like Tech doin the criticism, you''ll have Uncle Eihtball rushing to its defence

"why do u make fun of america ure a hypocrite" 

faggot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2006, 07:06:36 PM »
^^^^ When I go after you, it ain't cause I'm defending America, it's cause I hate wiggers.

You are also neither respected nor intelligent.

J Bananas

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2006, 07:09:58 PM »
why doesn't eihtball take his intelligent black nigger ass back to africa where he wont have to worry about wiggers nigga

Narrator

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2006, 07:13:46 PM »
why doesn't eihtball take his intelligent black nigger ass back to africa where he wont have to worry about wiggers nigga

Cause it's more fun this way.

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2006, 07:16:55 PM »

Cause it's more fun this way.

whatever nigga

Narrator

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »
^^^^ But if I went to Africa, I'd have to shoot other niggas.  Why do that when I can stay here and shoot wiggers and rednecks instead?  It's a much better use of those Kalash rounds, IMO.

Also, why you calling me a "nigga" if I'm supposedly white, according to you?

J Bananas

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2006, 07:44:40 PM »
cuz im a big wigger like yourself

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2006, 09:49:26 PM »
^^^^ When I go after you, it ain't cause I'm defending America, it's cause I hate wiggers.

You are also neither respected nor intelligent.

no white in me hoe...bang bang taliban gang
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2006, 09:51:57 PM »
^^^^ Same difference.  You ain't a GOD but wish you were.  You try and act gangsta.  Taliban or not, the chopper's gonna lay you flat when the revolution begins.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2006, 10:02:58 PM »
^^^^ Same difference.  You ain't a GOD but wish you were.  You try and act gangsta.  Taliban or not, the chopper's gonna lay you flat when the revolution begins.

what the fuck do u know about choppers boy? how u gonna tell an afghan about choopppers?  ::) smh

- Lewis Carroll