Author Topic: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?  (Read 2089 times)

J Bananas

Re: Americans - How many of you have left america and where have you been?
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »
have either of you been in the monterey embassy suites at 3:30am, staring at a philipino gang leader pissed off because his constant bullshitting over a box with 5 good handguns in it not being worth over 2000 is really fucking with your emotions and ruining your night; ready to kill him and throw his body in the ocean? whiteys into some real deep shit and i'll oppress all your communities by selling my families old guns to thugs who will only succeed in terrorizing otherwise decent working class neighborhoods if you try and give me any lip or front like you're righteous. as some negro dr dre said "it's best to do business with me than against me", you will find that many contributors here prosper from being my friend rather than my enemy. Tough talk on the internet is laughable, by reinforcing my racist outlook on your people, you just made me not give a fuck that much less about the business i conduct with them, thanks, i sleep better at night now

Narrator

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2006, 08:28:26 AM »
what the fuck do u know about choppers boy? how u gonna tell an afghan about choopppers?  ::) smh

I got lots of em in the stash, lots fitted with the Hellfire trigger mechanisms.  Which one you wanna get done with...the MAK-90 or the AR-15 carbine?

by reinforcing my racist outlook on your people, you just made me not give a fuck that much less about the business i conduct with them, thanks, i sleep better at night now

As far as I'm concerned, the devil cannot be reformed...that is your nature, regardless of what I do or don't do to influence it.  I could play house nigga and you'd still be that way.

So don't worry...in the end, you're gonna die anyway.  But keep selling us guns, cause we WILL rise up and turn them on you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:30:05 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

J Bananas

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »
^not if we turn you out on cocaine and cheap alcohol  :nawty:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »

Don't worry, we're only selling so that we'll have enough to buy more guns and supplies for the revolution.  It's like Dead Prez and Black Market Militia encouraged us to do: "Get that money, money, money y'all/Support the struggle witcha hustle, y'all."

J Bananas

« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
yes, and dead prez sure have done a lot for the revolution haven't they. making songs about killing white people and smokin weed, and, making songs..... i saw stic.man in santa cruz in front of an all white and brown audience and there were people laughing, yeah, he's a real soldier.

Narrator

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2006, 08:13:44 PM »
yes, and dead prez sure have done a lot for the revolution haven't they. making songs about killing white people and smokin weed, and, making songs..... i saw stic.man in santa cruz in front of an all white and brown audience and there were people laughing, yeah, he's a real soldier.

Make money off crackers by pretending he's not a real soldier...smart businessman, I say.

J Bananas

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2006, 08:17:30 PM »

Make money off crackers by pretending he's not a real soldier...smart businessman, I say.

even a filthy jew devil which you despise so much can be a great businessman...

white people 1938475837347393      militant black people 0

Narrator

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »
even a filthy jew devil which you despise so much can be a great businessman...

white people 1938475837347393      militant black people 0

That's cause we have the Jews' sympathy even though we hate them cats and plan to dump on them, too, when the time's right.  But no, trust me...we've got them kissing our asses just as much as the suburban white liberals.

J Bananas

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2006, 08:22:48 PM »
I dont know what you mean by "we" :D

Narrator

« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2006, 08:48:03 PM »
I dont know what you mean by "we" :D

The GODs, of course.  We are the Original Men.

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »
I'm just interested cos someone told its something like 2/3 of americans don't even have passports, but I dunno if i believe it sounds like bs for one of the richest countries in the world.

Anyway have you ever travaelled outside america? If so where have u been and how many times have u left your country?

Don't be ignorant.  The United States is larger than most of England... so while many Americans haven't travelled outside of the country, travelling from one side of the country to the other is a totally unique experience.   It's easy for you to say living in Holland or wherever the fuck you're from that Americans are homebodies, but there's no need to do much travelling over here.  Plus, where are we going to go, Mexico? Canada? Fuck that. 

How many times have you been to Africa?  South America?  For us to go to another country (besides Mexico or Canada) we have to leave the continent, it's not just a 5 or 6 hour flight like it is for you. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2006, 06:04:34 PM »
ey c walker next time u come to niagara let me know

ill make a special tot link that will be permanently stickeyed, Train of Thought Celebrity Beatdown. Youtube links and all

Oooooooh, I am real scared now.

OK Tech, I'll fight you. Meet me after school under the big oak tree!

youre a puss. if u ever came to niagara and told me, i would drive there with a camera and just hop out the whip and punch u in the mouth, rass kass style

You no-showed a fight you set up a few years ago.  Don't make some loser go dig the post up (I won't, wouldn't waste my time). 

Trauma-san

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention... America is of course the greatest country that has ever existed on the face of the earth, regardless of what the mental midgets tell you.... The world comes to us, why do we need to go to it?  The only thing around the world that we want to go see are places that were shown to us in history books, there surely isn't anything current in the world that tops what we have here.  We might fly to England to see the tower of London, or might visit the pyramids in Egypt, but basically anything happening is happening right here in America.  We surely don't need to travel the world to see culture, if you want to meet some british people, just look around there's some here, or africans, or asians, or germans, or russians, or mexicans, or canucks, or australians, or indians, whatever you want we have right here in the states.  We also have some of the most beautiful land in the world, and some of the most beautiful beaches and seas in the world.  The hottest travel location for those that actually do leave america is the carribean area since the beaches down there are nicer than ours.  We don't travel to Europe because we've got everything Europe has somewhere in our country.  Like 96% of America is undeveloped and wild forests and pastures and meadows and shit.... the only reason we travel is to see historical locations in the rest of the ancient world, we've only been making history for 200 years.  The world beats a path to our door, people run across our borders and try to ride rafts across the seas just to set foot on our shores.  We're just like you, we love America and don't even like to leave for a week. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 06:12:21 PM by Bow Down To The King Of Kings »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2006, 09:23:09 PM »
ey c walker next time u come to niagara let me know

ill make a special tot link that will be permanently stickeyed, Train of Thought Celebrity Beatdown. Youtube links and all

Oooooooh, I am real scared now.

OK Tech, I'll fight you. Meet me after school under the big oak tree!

youre a puss. if u ever came to niagara and told me, i would drive there with a camera and just hop out the whip and punch u in the mouth, rass kass style

You no-showed a fight you set up a few years ago.  Don't make some loser go dig the post up (I won't, wouldn't waste my time). 

actually you dickless pussy, verbal assaulta being the pussy that he was, and knowing tech is the man of his word that he is, made a thread sayin where he was going to less than 24 hours before he was going to be there, when i was harrassin him all summer to tell me an exact date ahead of time, so i could show up there, book off work for the day, grab a ride etc

i wasnt even on the internet the entire week, overseer even co signed that fact.
he made that thread for show knowing full well i wasnt going to be there
matter of fact posters i was e-beefin with at the time like rapquake and now i know were even agreein with me, sayin despite what they thought they didnt think i would puss out like that

lol @ the thought that i would be scared to show up to a fight in my damn near home town. tech is not a powder puff pasty pussy like you

lol@ the nerve of your pussy ass questioning me ....mr. "some guy stared at me today, i think i should go slash his tires tomorrow"...dont make me up that thread, not that it would matter, everyone here knows youre a puss anyways
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll