Author Topic: whos got the gayest avatar? (no homo)  (Read 1037 times)

acgrundy

Re: whos got the gayest avatar? (no homo)
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »
I'd have to say the sig with the 3 DUDES from Friends is the gayest.  I don't know one dude who watches that show.  I mean it would be one thing if you had the girls from the show, but you have the guys.  I would definately put my money on you batting for the wrong team.

pics of Friends > pic of Pac without his shirt the othee dude has.

And I dont care what you think, I have quickly noticed everyone hates you around here, pretty easy to see why.

wow that must make you a genius huh?  Pac is a rapper, this is a rap site, not a site for women's tv shows.  Hey you know what would be good when you get sick of that sig, how about some quotes from Sex in the City.  And you do care what I think, it makes you butthurt.

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 11:43:48 PM »
I'd have to say the sig with the 3 DUDES from Friends is the gayest.  I don't know one dude who watches that show.  I mean it would be one thing if you had the girls from the show, but you have the guys.  I would definately put my money on you batting for the wrong team.

And I dont care what you think, I have quickly noticed everyone hates you around here, pretty easy to see why.

You have no idea. Danny Tanner gets bitch slappd in every thread  ;)

yeah you have a weird idea of what a bitch slap is.  come to sactown, I'll explain it to you so you get a better understanding.  coward.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 11:46:38 PM »

yeah you have a weird idea of what a bitch slap is.  come to sactown, I'll explain it to you so you get a better understanding.  coward.

quit saying come to sac...Like when you say it im gonna hop on the 99 and head on down...Grundy i will come to sac when i am good and ready, and ill be pleasured to let you try to slap this "Coward" you make yourself sound like some kind of Marine General or something..Youre not fooling anyone Danny... ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 11:48:44 PM »
why is everyone calling acgrundy Danny Tanner? someone please explain

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 11:52:12 PM »
why is everyone calling acgrundy Danny Tanner? someone please explain

Go back a few pages and you will find out...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 11:55:48 PM »

quit saying come to sac...Like when you say it im gonna hop on the 99 and head on down...Grundy i will come to sac when i am good and ready, and ill be pleasured to let you try to slap this "Coward" you make yourself sound like some kind of Marine General or something..Youre not fooling anyone Danny... ::)

I"m not trying to fool anyone Steph, I'm just letting you know what a pussy you really are.  You won't face me and I know it.  Thats all there is to it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 11:59:50 PM »

I"m not trying to fool anyone Steph, I'm just letting you know what a pussy you really are.  You won't face me and I know it.  Thats all there is to it.

Read the bold...Come to Fresno and Face me Doggie  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2006, 02:05:34 AM »
I think this one's pretty fruity as well

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2006, 02:27:09 AM »
I dont really think Banks is all that good, yeah he is the best out of the group but that doesnt say much.  His voice is cool but he always uses metaphors and punchlines that dont even make any sense.
banks is cooler than the other side of the pillow

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2006, 03:17:08 AM »
me when i had that picture of me n sikotic :D

I think i lost the picture though :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 11:44:18 AM »

We should go on a cruise again sometime
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2006, 03:11:59 PM »

We should go on a cruise again sometime

haha!! Damn! that brings up memories :)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 03:43:50 PM »
i have the gayest sig on the whole world buy i assume it, because it's not my fault, it's cam's fault

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2006, 06:19:54 AM »
i used to have this avator:

Dont know if that would've got me nominated though..