Author Topic: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"  (Read 1300 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 08:38:47 PM »
^^ haha shut up!

so why doesn't this beast come to the soil he was just talkin shit about?

rik

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »
This dudes a clown that I never heard of and probably will never hear of again. That dude is off a couple of E pills though.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 09:30:21 PM »
man, that dude is just beggin for an ass whoopin.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 09:32:32 PM »
man, that dude is just beggin for an ass whoopin.
For 5 across his lip? ;)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »
LOL, interesting. I thought the crackheads in Atlanta were crazy.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 11:57:52 PM »
thats why i say fuck the gay area.

Haha, please nigga, come to the soil! lol.. On the real tho, nump is a sucka, he just got punked over the phone by some L.A nigga(It's all over myspace now). He's funny as shit tho, classic video. I still say fuck L.A and I wish some nigga would call me talkin bout he a OG from grape st this, and got folks in Oakland that, nigga please! I would of told that nigga to quit callin me like a bitch and "come to the soil", lol..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 12:28:54 AM »
 a chink with grills? only in the gay area.

dude could say what he wants but he will never go anywhere with his career and neither will the gay area as long as they keep pushing that wack as gimmick.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 12:31:01 AM by Addicted To Cake »

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 12:37:35 AM »

dude could say what he wants but he will never go anywhere with his career and neither will the gay area as long as they keep pushing that wack as gimmick.

you sound bitter, like a raped teen girl

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 12:37:44 AM »
Yo...

Why does dude have ass beads around his neck?

And another thing:

Dudes dissing So Cal, but he got the Today Was A Good Day & Natural Born Killaz instrumentals playing in the background?

Hahaha, dude can't even be taken serious.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 12:39:43 AM by Sikotic: Mr. Money In The Bank »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 12:49:03 AM »
did you see that faggots wrist movements?

"Straight off the boat gorrillapino"

:camp: :camp: :camp: :camp:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 01:02:57 AM by Da Grim Reefer »

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 12:50:14 AM »

Wow, another gay ass Hollywood nigga mad coz his region is still stuck in the 90s, so so ancient..

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 02:03:58 AM »
^^^ this guy is insane

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »
^^^ this guy is insane
Yea right, I'm the realist nigga on here. This site is full of El Gay niggas! Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts.. Ain't no mexicans out here killin up niggas and runnin you niggas all around the city. We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 10:23:10 AM »
^^^ this guy is insane
Yea right, I'm the realist nigga on here. This site is full of El Gay niggas! Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts.. Ain't no mexicans out here killin up niggas and runnin you niggas all around the city. We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..

And we're really supposed to take you serious.....

As I said before.....many people from the Bay are gettin WAAAAAAAAAAAY too cocky off of hyphy. I will never hate on the Bay just because they claim to hate us, or claim that we hate on them...I still got a lotta homeboys from the Bay, and still play Bay music all the time. I even say that Bay music in the last 2-3 years has been shittin on most of the L.A. music. But I
'll never understand how The Bay is cocky as hell off of a "movement" where the biggest artist only went Gold...and I don't get why Bay cats stay dissin L.A. as a whole. I don't even take up for L.A. people who diss the Bay, because it's stupid for anybody to diss an entire city/region/state for any generic ass reasons.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 10:57:27 AM »
Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts..

what?