Author Topic: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"  (Read 1299 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »
We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..

why have I seen posts exactly like this before?

the exact same thing that guy said has been written like 10 times
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 11:00:47 AM by West Coa$t »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 11:45:43 AM »
^^^ this guy is insane
L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..
LOL. Are you stupid? L.A. is doing WAY better productivly the Bay and right now even though So. Cal is in a slump. Of the whole Hyphy movement only one cat has even gone gold. By the time 2006 is over L.A. will still be getting more shine then the Bay. Face it, the Bay will always be L.A.'s little brother. And this is coming from a person who's got love for the Bay. Ya'll will never outshine/outsell L.A.

BL7

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 11:49:23 AM »
This is still going on? The Bay & L.A. need to work together, not against each other.

Shit is stupid.

rik

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 12:04:32 PM »
^^^ this guy is insane
Yea right, I'm the realist nigga on here. This site is full of El Gay niggas! Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts.. Ain't no mexicans out here killin up niggas and runnin you niggas all around the city. We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..

As I said before.....many people from the Bay are gettin WAAAAAAAAAAAY too cocky off of hyphy. I will never hate on the Bay just because they claim to hate us, or claim that we hate on them...I still got a lotta homeboys from the Bay, and still play Bay music all the time. I even say that Bay music in the last 2-3 years has been shittin on most of the L.A. music. But I
'll never understand how The Bay is cocky as hell off of a "movement" where the biggest artist only went Gold...and I don't get why Bay cats stay dissin L.A. as a whole. I don't even take up for L.A. people who diss the Bay, because it's stupid for anybody to diss an entire city/region/state for any generic ass reasons.

Exactly...It's dumb fuckers like Nump and that dumb ass poster sonofisis that make the Bay look bad. I got mad love for the bay and there music but they ain't even a factor in the rap game like ya'll think they are.
And we're really supposed to take you serious.....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 01:36:01 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 12:30:12 PM »
nump is a fuckn crackhead from alameda, a little garbage ass island off oakland where they dump old boats and trash. he's more like a little troll character so none of you douchebags on here listen to him and try to turn this into an LA vs. the bay thing

well now you just couldnt help yourselves could you

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 12:47:34 PM »
nump is a fuckn crackhead from alameda, a little garbage ass island off oakland where they dump old boats and trash. he's more like a little troll character so none of you douchebags on here listen to him and try to turn this into an LA vs. the bay thing

LMAO

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »
lmao fuck lump and his fruity fruit attitude...  "st8 out of queer"
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

S.J

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 01:32:40 PM »
This is still going on? The Bay & L.A. need to work together, not against each other.

Shit is stupid.

exactly
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 01:44:34 PM »

just to set the record straight ALAMEDA is actually a nice little clean island right next to oakland, not dirty at all.  you might find some dead bodies at the bottom of the estuary though

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
^^^ this guy is insane
Yea right, I'm the realist nigga on here. This site is full of El Gay niggas! Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts.. Ain't no mexicans out here killin up niggas and runnin you niggas all around the city. We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..
Now I know where Nub hides his ass beads at night.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2006, 07:15:17 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2006, 08:13:41 PM »
This nigga was just on one so just fuck it. I love LA(cousins live there) and l'm from the Bay dogg. Alameda aint shit by the way, Castlemont and San Leandro High run shit up in the east bay. We love LA man, all this LA vs Bay is all in the internet.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2006, 08:57:13 PM »

Shit is stupid.

fuck nump and who ever rides with him/his comments.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2006, 09:14:20 PM »
Nump got PUNKED

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0T9HIW1O

where the fuck do u go to listen to this shit once u click the linkl?

im internet illeterate
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

marijuano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 09:27:52 PM »

Shit is stupid.

real talk, Bay to LA all day everyday...West Up! yadidamean...