Author Topic: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"  (Read 1298 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2006, 03:18:17 PM »
enough with bay vs. la...it's about that faggot nump who tryna create bullshit...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2006, 03:37:50 PM »
enough with bay vs. la...it's about that faggot nump who tryna create bullshit...
hahaha, FA REAL DOE

Balance

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2006, 03:38:55 PM »
^^^ this guy is insane
Yea right, I'm the realist nigga on here. This site is full of El Gay niggas! Los Angeles is a city ran by immigrants so if you ain't no Mexican don't try to compare the Bay to L.A coz ya'll fools can't even hold ya'll own nuts.. Ain't no mexicans out here killin up niggas and runnin you niggas all around the city. We solid up here, L.A are the ones who can't get along with each other and are still stuck in the 90s! lol.. L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..

Man im going to end all right here. If it wasnt for L.A. being hollywood. Then the bay wouldnt have blown up period! We've been playing shit from the bay for the longest and we're not hopping on anyones nuts if the shit is dope its dope. So bay cats better watch out because if ya'll niggas want to be signed to majors, you are going to have to come through L.A. and if L.A. dont play your shit, do u think NY is? Is not about staying in your region its all about blowing up and being global.

Thats why the bay didnt do shit between 96-2006. But at least we've dropped a the chronic, WSCG, Snoop, Game, Dilated, Daz and who gives a fuck how many units u sell if your business is right?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2006, 03:40:42 PM »
hahaha, FA REAL DOE
;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »
LMMFAO, dude from Grape St. banged on him way too hard. "So....you tryna see me cuzz???" It was hillarious because he sounded hella calm, but u knew he was serious and Nump wasn't gonna say a single thing wrong to him. He backed down like a mafucka

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
hahaha, FA REAL DOE
True. Because when it comes down to it nobody on this forum gives a fuck where in California Ya Boy, Game, E-40, or Bishop Lamont come from. It's all West Coast here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2006, 07:55:11 PM »
LA still got things on lock, cuz cuz.

ya smell me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2006, 08:19:35 PM »
LMMFAO, dude from Grape St. banged on him way too hard. "So....you tryna see me cuzz???" It was hillarious because he sounded hella calm, but u knew he was serious and Nump wasn't gonna say a single thing wrong to him. He backed down like a mafucka

That shit was hella funny.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2006, 10:09:14 PM »
He apologize heres the link: http://siccness.net/media/interviews/nump-interview.wma.
Lol quoting some guy from the forum
what the fuck did nump do? i never heard..... must have been serious cause he is apologizing like he owed deebo some money....lol.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 10:12:36 PM by chunkc85 »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
He apologize heres the link: http://siccness.net/media/interviews/nump-interview.wma.
Lol quoting some guy from the forum
what the fuck did nump do? i never heard..... must have been serious cause he is apologizing like he owed deebo some money....lol.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D
So he had a change of heart.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »
yo how the fuck do i hear that clip of nump geetin punked? when i go to the megaupload link, theres no where i can click to listen? fuckin technology
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2006, 11:48:18 PM »
do i have to be a member?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2006, 11:52:08 PM »
^^ I can't figure it out either  >:(

:laugh: @ this guy apologizing a few days later

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2006, 11:57:36 PM »
^^ I can't figure it out either  >:(

:laugh: @ this guy apologizing a few days later

for real this shit got me cheesed

i always enjoy a good phone punkin

- Lewis Carroll