Author Topic: Colin Powell speaks on Bush Admin. And he isn't saying good things.  (Read 180 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Colin Powell speaks on Bush Admin. And he isn't saying good things.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious why Colin Powell got the hell out of there. He couldn't stand being the "House Nigga of State" for much longer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »

What a load of crap about 2 years prior to invading Iraq both Rice and Powell had been quoted on national television in saying that Iraq did not present a danger and had no weapons of mass destruction. The U.N reports documented that there was no weapons of mass destruction ritter reaffirmed this. Then suddenly we have both rice and powell then talking up the dangers of Iraq and how attacking Iraq is the right thing to do, right for who? apart from the military contractors and the small issue of oil. What they did was pure deception and now we have Powell trying to spin it and distance himself, so now oh its not Powell, Powell is a good man its all that George Bush's fault if we can get rid of him then everything will be great, give me a break.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »

What a load of crap about 2 years prior to invading Iraq both Rice and Powell had been quoted on national television in saying that Iraq did not present a danger and had no weapons of mass destruction. The U.N reports documented that there was no weapons of mass destruction ritter reaffirmed this. Then suddenly we have both rice and powell then talking up the dangers of Iraq and how attacking Iraq is the right thing to do, right for who? apart from the military contractors and the small issue of oil. What they did was pure deception and now we have Powell trying to spin it and distance himself, so now oh its not Powell, Powell is a good man its all that George Bush's fault if we can get rid of him then everything will be great, give me a break.
Dude, republicans play dirty, its what they do best.  Powell is just trying to become the first black president, more power to him, even if he is trying to flip the script.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 08:17:36 PM »

Stop whining.  You obviously didn't even read the article.  Politics isn't as cut and dry as you think.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 10:44:49 PM »

Stop whining.  You obviously didn't even read the article.  Politics isn't as cut and dry as you think.

he doesnt need to. i dont care what powell has to say. that goof ethered him self when he presented infront of the un and made a fool out of his name and reputation.

i know the collective memory in the us, and us politics, shiit politics in general is very selective and narrow. but that presentation he made will forever tarnish his legacy and any credibility he has.

is he the lesser of two evils , yes. that doesnt mean nothin thought.

lol @ poweel pin poitning out specific locations of chemical weapons labs and shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:53:48 AM »

See that is where you are wrong I did read it and the article is just blatant spin. It tries to paint Powell as this unwilling victim when by totally contradicting his previous statement he is as complicit as anyone else.

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 06:34:06 AM »
i dont care what powell has to say. that goof ethered him self when he presented infront of the un and made a fool out of his name and reputation.

i know the collective memory in the us

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:08:28 PM »

Dude, republicans play dirty, its what they do best.  Powell is just trying to become the first black president, more power to him, even if he is trying to flip the script.
I doubt he is, he already decided against it cos he thought hed get assinated.

I watched john mclain speach on the TV at the conservative party conference yesterday, I liked his views seem like he would be a good president if he could put them into action, but he probably won't get the chance i think america will have enough of republicans by then.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »

Don take a long hard read of the new torture bill and appreciate that it was approved by Mccaine that sick twisted bill is his idea of a compromise. He is no different to the current leaders nothing will change apart from more cohesive sentences perhaps !