Author Topic: MTV Talks Game and Doctor's Advocate + One Blood Remix Ft. Fat Joe, Lil Wayne +.  (Read 1056 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
are Game and T.I cool?

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

$Eg2$

fuck jeezy.

Real Talk Any1 else tired of Game suckin Jeezy and Jayz dick ???

Crack Tastic

fuck jeezy.

Real Talk Any1 else tired of Game suckin Jeezy and Jayz dick ???
dude needs to brush his teeth

Sikotic™

I'm so tired of generic ass bustas like Jeezy. Fat Joe used to be okay, but after that Lean Back joint, he sucks.

fuck jeezy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

Jeezy seems like a cool guy, but he can't rap plain and simple.  If it wasnt for Wayne I wouldnt be checking for this remix but I will give it a chance just because Game and Weezy on the same track should be some fire.

janky

• Lil Geezy
  • C.E.O. Janky Management
Jeezy seems like a cool guy, but he can't rap plain and simple.  If it wasnt for Wayne I wouldnt be checking for this remix but I will give it a chance just because Game and Weezy on the same track should be some fire.

One Blood remix with Mitchy Slick is the shit hands down... Mitchy quote: "I'm Gangsta Ern Mausberg and 4 bent in 1." Straight Fire!!!!!
Janky...

Be on the Lookout for Mitchy Slick's new album "Urban Survival Syndrome."

WC Iz Active

One Blood remix with Mitchy Slick is the shit hands down... Mitchy quote: "I'm Gangsta Ern Mausberg and 4 bent in 1." Straight Fire!!!!!

you know what I forgot about the remix w/ Mitchy, I heard it was a hot remix but I never heard it.

Cowboy

nobody wanna hear no obese wanksta named Fat Joe

Sikotic™

The Mitchy remix was dope. I can't compare the two remixes since I haven't heard the one with all the wack muthafuckas on it, excluding Weezy......he might be able to actually save it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rip2pac

• 'G'
I HEARD JA RULE ON THE ONE BLOOD REMIX

Crack Tastic

fuck ja rule. and thats before the 50cent thing

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
fuck ja rule. and thats before the 50cent thing

i dunno if this'll affect your opinion or not, but he's homies with the Dipset crew lol.

anyways as for the topic, can't wait to hear the Nas joint and the One Blood Remix.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Crack Tastic

i havent heard that, but ive not enjoyed ja rules music for 7 years. so, fuck ja rule.

The_Offence

nobody wanna hear no obese wanksta named Fat Joe
get the fuck of 50's dick i hate these dick riding idoits

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
fuck fat joe, rick ross, young jeezy, and jay-z.   >:(

i hope the down south guy they talkin about is Chamillionaire.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!