Author Topic: Game dissed Jay-Z and Pharrell on radio  (Read 2075 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game dissed Jay-Z and Pharrell on radio
« on: October 03, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »
Another publicity stunt from 50 oops Game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Said he is on Nas's album but Jay will never do a song with him becuz he is mad that he ended Memphis Bleek's career.

Said he took Bleek and Young Gunz out of the Game jsut becuz he felt thinks they are wack and he felt like it.

Said that he is right now better than Jay Z has been since Reasonable Doubt. He said that a couple of times: "I'm the best rapper alive under the age of 35...no Nas kinda young too so under the age of 33"

Said Jay feels threatened by Game becuz he respects his hustle and can see himself during the Reasonable Doubt era in Game.

Said the best line he wrote was "I'm bringing CA back and I don't wear button up shirts or drive Maybach's" becuz Jay felt threatened by a little subliminal.

Claims his mother put malt liquor in his bottle while he was a toddler and that his mother is a true hustler and a ganster.

http://forums.sohh.com/showthttp://f...d.php?t=764172 hread.php?t=764172

This was a few day's ago. He also said "fuck Pharrell" becuase he wanted him on the album but Pharrell never returned his phonecalls.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 12:52:05 PM by Detox is not not coming... »

$Eg2$

Re: Game dissed Jay - Z on radio
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 12:48:09 PM »
Good I really got tired of Game Suckin Jigga and Jeezy off . I thought you said you were starting to like Game again Detox ??? Jayz change ya mind ??

k1000

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »
He also said "fuck Pharrell" becuase he wanted him on the album but Pharrell never returned his phonecalls.

fair enough

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 12:50:20 PM »
:grumpy: :sleep:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
Good I really got tired of Game Suckin Jigga and Jeezy off . I thought you said you were starting to like Game again Detox ??? Jayz change ya mind ??

Game is far from my fav rapper but he has a great ear for production and catchy tracks.

But this has nothing to do with his music. I thought 50 was a retard for dissing Joe and Jada for working with Ja Rule but Game dissed Jay and Pharrell for not returning their calls. Rofl ::)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game dissed Jay-Z and Pharrell on radio
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 01:04:14 PM »
Snoops very close with Pharrell and even Jay-Z to a certain degree.  I wonder how he feels about Games Diss'in spree seeing as how Snoop has always been a Game supporter.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 01:10:01 PM »

Game is far from my fav rapper but he has a great ear for production and catchy tracks.

But this has nothing to do with his music. I thought 50 was a retard for dissing Joe and Jada for working with Ja Rule but Game dissed Jay and Pharrell for not returning their calls. Rofl ::)

Game sorta has reason too....more reason than 50 anyways. If Game was tryin' to get these niggas on tracks but they cold shouldered him...well thats messed up. But if 50 just dissed Jada and Fat Joe becuz he worked wit Ja...thats just pathetic.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 01:18:08 PM »

Game sorta has reason too....more reason than 50 anyways. If Game was tryin' to get these niggas on tracks but they cold shouldered him...well thats messed up. But if 50 just dissed Jada and Fat Joe becuz he worked wit Ja...thats just pathetic.

We can twist this up in many ways but the fact remains both reasons are pathetic.

MediumL

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 01:36:28 PM »
I'd laugh if pharrell ethers the game lol.

But on the real he either needs to straight up call people out or keep their name outta his mouth. I hate when he disses then says something good about same rapper, thats what pussies do.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
LMAO @ this shit

So is Snoop still cool with Game now that he dissed his boy Pharrel?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 02:33:58 PM »
this guy is just fuckin with everybody, he knows what he's doing

on the other hand, I'd probably say fuck some dude too if he didn't return my calls to get down on my album

wardy

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 02:41:43 PM »
before i beleave this shit i wanna hear what station it was on and where is the fuckin audio , coz im gettin fuckin tired of threads sayin game did this game did that when it turns out to be complete opposite etc

Jome

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:39 PM »
Game is starting to grow a decent list of enemies:

Game is now officially the Westcoast version of 50 Cent.  :D

This was 15 months and The Game street team & most of Dubcc disagreed, it's becoming more true for each day passing.  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »
I would love to see Jay & Game go at it. Only problem is, people love Jay-Z so much, they tend to overlook how wack most of his material is. "Takeover" was ass compared to "Ether".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 03:36:15 PM »
I would love to see Jay & Game go at it. Only problem is, people love Jay-Z so much, they tend to overlook how wack most of his material is. "Takeover" was ass compared to "Ether".
seriously, for anyone to say "Takeover" was better.....