Author Topic: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"  (Read 1569 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Was lookin through the latest edition of King Magazine, and they have an interview with Game in there.

First quotations that they stick out of the interview is Game saying "I will say this...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton."

Now, I'm probably one of the biggest Game fans on this forum, but I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about this. Do you think he's totally out of line, and Dre can work with whoever he wants? Do you think Dre took 50's side (and of course that's why Game ain't on Aftermath no more), etc? Post ya opinion please :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Of course Dre took 50's side, I thought that was a given. But Game is going quite crazy now tho. Dre has turned his back on Compton a long ass time ago.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Lol all that dre is still cool with me was bullshit lol

Game got owned... simple as that

d-nice

That is the thing, we have not heard what Dre's opinion is. So if Dre ain't on 50's album does that mean that he is still neutral? Look Game dug his own grave. Dre asked him to stop and he didn't so he put himself in the position he is in right now. I did not want to believe that he would diss Dre, but I think the fact that Dre is not on his album is going to eat at his ego. He really needs to sit back and CHILL.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Game dug his own grave. Dre asked him to stop and he didn't so he put himself in the position he is in right now.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

Am I the only one getting annoyed by all the shit Game is talking and how it's being spread all over this forum? This guy needs to shut the fuck up and put out his album without dissing anybody anymore.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I the only one getting annoyed by all the shit Game is talking and how it's being spread all over this forum? This guy needs to shut the fuck up and put out his album without dissing anybody anymore.
Dude sure knows how to keep the buzz stirring with his album coming soon, doesn't he lol?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
seems like Game is either losing his mind or just tryna keep a buzz.

if he's tryna keep a buzz, it may come back to haunt him because he'll try all these different tactics at once and will end up repeating the same ish next time, which will turn ppl away.

and if he's losing his mind, he needs to take some time off of all this and clear his head; spend time with his son, his family; straighten shit out and get everything back together.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

$Eg2$

Yeah Man this Game stuff gettin old quick . Dre turned his back on Compton along time ago.  As my boy Chapelle would say "I'm Rich Beatch!!!"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
But Game is going quite crazy now tho. Dre has turned his back on Compton a long ass time ago.
True...True.

But Game is an idiot. First he says Dre is on the album, then he says he has a small role, then he says he isn't. Now he is dissing Dre so the few grouipes that visit his forum will still think Game is the shit for talking the real. The Game didn't have to let 50 walk over him, but he could have made a lot of better choices. Don't bitch about Dre. He never was the most loyal of people.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 08:42:18 PM »

i understand why some people might think like this...but as long as he continues to drop good music, thats all i care for...i couldn't give a shit what he does besides that...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 08:43:42 PM »
As I see it if I was DRE, I would do the same shit

I brought out a new artist... gave him a chance to shine and get money... all of the sudden he is dissing one of my other artists who has been making me money and loyal to me for a couple of years now.... I tell him to stop... he doesnt... he is not loyal and goes against my word... drop his ass....

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »
Dre lives in fuckin' Calabasas. He can give a fuck about Compton.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 08:55:15 PM »
bitches on this site never cease to amaze me.  It was fif who tryed to make game, a artist on dres label look bad first.  It was fif who tried to make jadakiss a artist on interscope just like him look bad first and he got a warning to stop just like game, but did he no!  after the so called press conference those g-unit bitches was still talking about game.  its all about the money that fif put in iovine and dres pocket.  forget integrity   

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 09:00:36 PM »
Another day another thread. Its actualy quite impressive.This is why game is good no matter what he does people talk about him.