Author Topic: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"  (Read 1556 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »
i'ma burn his cd
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

rapgra.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »
We can't really expect game's album to sell as good as The Documentary. Needless to say - game said few weeks ago, that there's no dre's involvement in Doctor's Advocate. I'm no hatin on game - he probably will get a platinum, but i don't think he'll go more than 1,3 mil.

Sorry. that's the only logical conclusion.
www.rapgra.com/usa.pls - Have you Heard? We started up new server just for the United States!

d-nice

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2006, 02:15:39 PM »
Game has put himself in this position... Stupid fuck.. And yeah, it's getting quite annoying all this buzz-talk with no content..

Yeah he put himself in this position. Not one but two hot singles getting radio play and props from east to west. Everyone's talking him about him and his album drops in month. Man what a LOSER! He did that without Dre.

The funny thing is, his album will probably do really well and all these dudes saying he aint shit without Dre, will get amnesia and still be hating.

Would his album have been better with Dre? Maybe. We'll have to listen and find out. I for one was disappointed in Bustas last album and that was Dre produced. I think Dre has the ear and the talent but if you're realistic even the greatest have their moments less and less over time.

I agree with that. I just think Game had options. If he really wanted to stay on Aftermath he should have quit after 300 bars when Dre told him to. Obviously it was not that important. I hope he does do well. It would be good for the west. But if he flops, it is all on him. Maybe it's better that way.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 02:17:32 PM by d-nice »

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »
Game's album is gonna sell with our without Dre, cuz Games name is HUGE now..you think all the bitches that buy his shit and the young kids are gonna go..."well dre's not producing on this album" YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! once the mainstream hears one song they like they buy the CD. Period.

I heard that!! Fuck all that industry talk. You dam right.
Flixx

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2006, 02:25:03 PM »
i really like the fact that this is it for him

if he fails its because of him...

if he succeeds? its because of him...

no its because of dre or 50 talk...

this is THE GAME album

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2006, 02:43:56 PM »
fuck dr.dre. and g-unit. this is BLACKWALL NIGGA!!!!!

okay obviously joking

im starting to love the drama on the coast. it's entertaining. like making the band 2.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2006, 02:48:02 PM »
why is there literally something new in the news about this guy everyday?

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2006, 03:02:07 PM »
yea he signed game but he had him on the shelf did'nt you hear what whoo kid said same thing with bishop his ass is on the shelf too he aint dropping no fucking album asnytime soon cuz he has no buzz and dre does'nt put him on any projects when will west coast rap fans see dre does nothing to help the coast this guy is one of the top producers in the game and he does'nt produce for artists on his on coast its just a matter of time before west coast niggaz start riding on him

can't say I blame Game

Dre just doens't fukk with the west anymore

If it wasn't for 50, Game would be collecting dust on the shelf

at least give 50 that much credit

Game's album is gonna sell with our without Dre, cuz Games name is HUGE now..you think all the bitches that buy his shit and the young kids are gonna go..."well dre's not producing on this album" YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2006, 12:47:27 AM »
Was lookin through the latest edition of King Magazine, and they have an interview with Game in there.

First quotations that they stick out of the interview is Game saying "I will say this...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton."

Now, I'm probably one of the biggest Game fans on this forum, but I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about this. Do you think he's totally out of line, and Dre can work with whoever he wants? Do you think Dre took 50's side (and of course that's why Game ain't on Aftermath no more), etc? Post ya opinion please :)

I kind of think Game has a point, that Dre should give back to Compton. 

But Dre said when he left Death Row, that he had spent alot of his carear setting up other people's carears and making them successful and looking out for them, and that it was time for Dre to look out for Dre. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
I dont understand how people say "game did it to himself". If he would have sat back and not said shit, he would have ended up just like Ja rule. even after the press conference, all them gunit dudes was dissing game. Why, because they are "soldiers" as they put it. Game had to do what he had to do or risk being looked at as soft. I dont give a fuck if my father tells me to "let it go" if someone is coming at me. imma handle that shit.

ItsAll AboutTheGame

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2006, 03:15:46 PM »
dunno if its been said but dre got autobiography coming out 2007 will have "what he really thought bout the 50 and game situation" was on aftermathmusic.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »
I dont understand how people say "game did it to himself". If he would have sat back and not said shit, he would have ended up just like Ja rule. even after the press conference, all them gunit dudes was dissing game. Why, because they are "soldiers" as they put it. Game had to do what he had to do or risk being looked at as soft. I dont give a fuck if my father tells me to "let it go" if someone is coming at me. imma handle that shit.

I don't see why more people don't realize this. Every believes that Game broke the truce. But after the press conference, Yayo and Whoo Kid were talkin hella shiet about Game. 50 even threw a few weak (obvious) subliminals at him. What was he supposed to do?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

d-nice

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
I agree with Game doing it at first but he has gone all out then apologized then gone all out again then apologized again. Could you imagine if Cube did that after No Vaseline? Or Pac after Hitemup. His disses are hard as fuck. Let your emotions stay on wax. Stop taking shit back. If that is the way you feel, fuck what everybody else got to say. That is why I personally say he is bringing this on himself. G-Unit is going to continue to say slick shit. That is not going to stop. Either don't say shit or ride on these guys. Don't bite your tongue because it makes you look indecisive. I don't know for me with all the backtracking it makes me take his diss tracks less serious, it really does not hold as much weight. Just a bunch of words that sound good together.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 04:09:32 PM by d-nice »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »

I don't see why more people don't realize this. Every believes that Game broke the truce. But after the press conference, Yayo and Whoo Kid were talkin hella shiet about Game. 50 even threw a few weak (obvious) subliminals at him. What was he supposed to do?
^^ You mustnt forget what RTistic said, "Game planned the GUnit diss 7 months before 300 Bars dropped". Lets not forget the whole "Anything is possible if 50 fucked Vivica" or that Soldier track.

In the end it was a 50/50 thing, 50 played the whole thing smarter though.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
"Dre is from a place where he packed his bags and left" - Eazy-E (1993)