Author Topic: Bias in the media... when republicans misbehave just call them democrats.  (Read 311 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is pretty ridiculous. 

On two separate occasions now Fox News has labeled Mark Foley.  The republican congressman that has cyber sex with 15 yr old boys, a democrat. 

The associated press is referring to him as a democrat too.  WTF?

lol

From the AP:

"Dobson touched on the uproar over former U.S. Rep. Mark Foley, D-Florida, who resigned Friday in a scandal over electronic messages he sent to former teenage male congressional pages."

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
isnt fox news the most watched television program?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

I heard about this in the morning. Hilarious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's the most watched news network.

J Bananas

It's the most watched news network.

you bet it is, i fucking love fox news its hilarious

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
conclusion, a significant portion of the american populace are ignorant and dumb (not in the yay area sense)?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

conclusion, a significant portion of the american populace are ignorant and dumb (not in the yay area sense)?

most of them are from the midwest, or south, or east coast too

J Bananas

infinite
eihtball
jerry falwell

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is there this continual smokescreen? or more to the point why are so many people falling for this. It was reported yesterday in the associated press that the leader of the house had been notified of Foley being a pervert some 3 years ago and what happened as a result absolutely nothing. No action was taken at that particular point in time instead it was locked away until a point in time when it would become a tool of distraction. Notice it was brought out days after the constitution was turned on its head by the new torture bill oh sorry I mean interrogation bill and physical persuasion bill, a bill which leaves all americans as potential sitting ducks if the government decides to label them as enemy combatants and under the legislation that is exactly what it does. I have read the bill in its entireity all 85 pages of it because it's no use in purely speculating leading law professor have also confirmed that it effectively turns america into a dictatorship.

What with suspending habeus corpus, saying that the supreme court does not have the power to repeal this act, basically saying that the presidents psychos are untouchable and they can do whatever they want including crushing childrens testicles as John Yoo himself confirms. So are the americans up in arms about it, a few are but why is this a big deal when you have the Foley story suddenly breaking, then you can have a wonderful spin off of almost soap opera proportions, to keep the story going it emerges that Foley was abused, then it can become a battle of democrat versus republican a big debate back and forth and then of course articles like the one above. Nevermind that your rights have just been stripped completely bare and how the media is basically ignoring it aside from a few side comments lets turn this into the way the media displays bias towards republicans. Then we can have the response from the democrats maybe some more allegations will surface, calls for the house speaker to resign, george bush reaffirming that he loves the children of this country and then the media can report on new legislation brought in to safeguard against this type of abuse again. By the time the furore and frenzy dies down it will of course "and now to iran" and the new dictatorship will become the accepted new state and the constitution will become an irrelevant piece of paper which is obstructing your safety and security. I would laugh at this charade if the implications of it were not so damn sick. Also what blows the whole republican democrat paradigm wide open, is that the bill was passed by 100 votes to zero so much for mccain sorting Bush out. I guess this will also be forgotten about in 6 months time and when the next national elections arrive, Mccain will be talked up as a good man a man who made Bush compromise who stopped Bush and protected the american people
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 10:25:33 AM by virtuoso »

Narrator

infinite
eihtball
jerry falwell

Wait, so what do I have to do with bias in the media?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Yeah people on the east coast are so dumb. ::) Especially Massachusetts where theres 100's of colleges.

J Bananas

Yeah people on the east coast are so dumb. ::) Especially Massachusetts where theres 100's of colleges.

yeah i got friends of the family who moved from new york to ipswich. they call people up there "massholes"

Trauma-san

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
lets look at something from THIS year.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^lmao.  how embarassing for trauma.  he really needs to stop trying to so hard - and maybe one day consider rejoining the real world.