Author Topic: Bias in the media... when republicans misbehave just call them democrats.  (Read 312 times)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
TIME Magazine cover story. 

"The end of a revolution"

Sex, lies and power games are just the latest symptoms of a Republican Party that has strayed from its ideals

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1543943,00.html

"Every revolution begins with the power of an idea and ends when clinging to power is the only idea left. "

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here's another graph that makes Trauma look like a fool.

This graph is from Tradesports - an online gambling site.  Currently, the GOP is believed to have a 44% chance of retaining control of the House.

Political betting is no different than sports betting.  Generally, the gambling community does a good job of deciding a favorite. 

But, let's not get too caught up in graphs.  All of these charts are silly - only a moron would brag about having a chart seem to be in their favor.  I just wanted to point out that even Trauma's childish logic works against him. 

All of the right-wingers on this board would be much better off arguing for the supremacy of conservative ideas instead of arguing in support of the republican party.  They make themselves look dumb to support the trash that is the current GOP.  And, it certainly is not helping the conservative movement.  Really, the conservative movement is being embarassed by people that think like Trauma, Cwalker... and so on.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:26:17 AM by Ant »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Here's another graph that makes Trauma look like a fool.

This graph is from Tradesports - an online gambling site.  Currently, the GOP is believed to have a 44% chance of retaining control of the House.

Political betting is no different than sports betting.  Generally, the gambling community does a good job of deciding a favorite. 

But, let's not get too caught up in graphs.  All of these charts are silly - only a moron would brag about having a chart seem to be in their favor.  I just wanted to point out that even Trauma's childish logic works against him. 

All of the right-wingers on this board would be much better off arguing for the supremacy of conservative ideas instead of arguing in support of the republican party.  They make themselves look dumb to support the trash that is the current GOP.  And, it certainly is not helping the conservative movement.  Really, the conservative movement is being embarassed by people that think like Trauma, Cwalker... and so on.

trauma makes a fool out of himself everytime he posts anything non michael jackson related
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
i admit most of us do drive like assholes. especially in boston. driving 65 on side streets and shit. But New Yorkers are one in the same. Boston and NYC are not that far away from each other. Ipswich is a small ass town but it is a nice area.