Author Topic: If you could go to one country in the world...  (Read 610 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If you could go to one country in the world...
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 07:01:52 AM »
Ummmm, go to anywhere in Europe only coz it's on the other side of the world

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 07:42:53 AM »
Australia, just because it seems beautiful to me. only thing that keeps me from goin is a 16 hour flight lol
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 08:44:47 AM »
Italy for site seeing, the food and bitches.  Amsterdam for the trees.  Sweden and France cuz i got homies there and they said its the shiznit.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 04:23:58 PM »
jamaca or fiji islands.  beaches, weed, and bitches.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 08:41:13 PM »
lol, how can u want to live in canada when there's place like tahiti, that's where i would go

Just because you want live in Tahiti. Doesn't mean everybody does... :stupid:

the average temperature in canada is 10 below zero with peeks of -35 celsuis, and i've been living there for 21 years. all i can dream about is the sun and naked bitches

Come to the Western side dumbfuck, its not that cold in Vancouver

why would any one wanna go there? rain all fuckin day. no wonder everyone there injects themselves with heroin.

basehead city

:grumpy:

If I had to live in another country it would probably be the US.  I don't think I'd like living in the south tho.  As far as visiting other countries, I don't really have any desire to leave North America.  I can learn about other countries from TV.  :)  I'd maybe go to England tho.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 09:26:43 PM »
lol, how can u want to live in canada when there's place like tahiti, that's where i would go

Just because you want live in Tahiti. Doesn't mean everybody does... :stupid:

the average temperature in canada is 10 below zero with peeks of -35 celsuis, and i've been living there for 21 years. all i can dream about is the sun and naked bitches

Come to the Western side dumbfuck, its not that cold in Vancouver

why would any one wanna go there? rain all fuckin day. no wonder everyone there injects themselves with heroin.

basehead city

:grumpy:

If I had to live in another country it would probably be the US.  I don't think I'd like living in the south tho.  As far as visiting other countries, I don't really have any desire to leave North America.  I can learn about other countries from TV.  :)  I'd maybe go to England tho.

:-* hey suga foot, knew that would get a rise out of u

here ill make it up to u

raskalz > any toronto artist

dreaded fist from the north west= prob my fav canadian single
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 11:16:22 PM »
sometimes i wanna say fuck living in modern society and bounce to some woods out of the country. i could bang foreign chicks, and have US government assistance sent to a PO box somewhere in Europe where it would be almost impossible for anyone to track me. if i'm not doing it big by 26 i'm getting the fuck out of here

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 11:03:43 AM »
sometimes i wanna say fuck living in modern society and bounce to some woods out of the country. i could bang foreign chicks, and have US government assistance sent to a PO box somewhere in Europe where it would be almost impossible for anyone to track me. if i'm not doing it big by 26 i'm getting the fuck out of here

Where exactly would you go and why? What's wrong with modern society?

I would want to go to Indonesia and get a BJ for $5.

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2006, 10:30:10 AM »
I'm looking to reach amsterdam soon you know because thev got that piff, an its all legal, you can blaze up a zoot(spliff) in front of the feds faces an they can't do nuthin, I luv that, dell probably ask you for a toke too yo know, ha ha, YEH, lets go