Author Topic: Quote of the Day  (Read 138 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Quote of the Day
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:25:54 PM »
"you cant separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace without their freedom"

malcolm x

discuss heffers!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

Re: Quote of the Day
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »
wise words that ring true in these days of car-bombs and nut-crushing.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:12:42 PM by YGZ »

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 11:12:38 PM »
sounds like a fake ass snoop rambling, how about “It's so easy for a kid to join a gang, to do drugs, ... We should make it that easy to be involved in football and academics.” or “I keep hearing about mutha f***ing Harry Potter. Who is this mutha****er?”

snoops a g, malcolms a ex fag who tried to cover it up by being a militant religious kook. thats some sad shit. snoop dogg>>>>>malcolm x

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 12:02:29 AM »
sounds like a fake ass snoop rambling, how about “It's so easy for a kid to join a gang, to do drugs, ... We should make it that easy to be involved in football and academics.” or “I keep hearing about mutha f***ing Harry Potter. Who is this mutha****er?”

snoops a g, malcolms a ex fag who tried to cover it up by being a militant religious kook. thats some sad shit. snoop dogg>>>>>malcolm x

blashpheme
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 12:50:19 AM »
I like the story of Malcom X, its a tragedy and progressive:

young hoodlum sells drugs, hates white people, young hoodlum heads to Mecca, comes back a happy tolerant man, no longer hates white people sees the error of his ways through Islam, but too late! old homeboys gun him down thinking their man turned soft.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 02:51:55 AM »
"you cant separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace without their freedom"

I guess im not at peace then

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 05:40:35 AM »

malcolm x

discuss heffers!

Thats some real shit right there. You cant have one without the other.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 05:41:53 AM »

Yourre a ignorant motherfucker.

Malcom X >>> George Bush
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 05:54:24 AM by Gimme Punani »

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »
haha ok u mad