Author Topic: Game made a big mistake.. list of past people who sucked without Dre's giudance  (Read 1181 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Mel-Man- after assisting Dre in classic records, now his face is on the back of milk cartons

Dogg Pound- Dogg Food was a classic, now they are dogg shit.

Snoop-  Doggystyle was a classic, Doggfather was dogshit, Dre had to come back and ressurect his carear by helping on Top Dogg

Death Row Records-  After Dre left, everything fell apart.  Dre was the visionary who saw the collapse before it happened and saved himself before it was to late.

Suge Knight-  he's still talking about Dre 10 years later

MC Ren-  no major success without Dre

Xzibit-  Dre made him a star, now he's a nobody again

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

westkoastanostra

dre is a genius....

$Eg2$

Get the fuck outta hurr Dre produce like 2 cuts on a dude album thats it name sum1 else that get more beats ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Get the fuck outta hurr Dre produce like 2 cuts on a dude album thats it name sum1 else that get more beats ???

Yo.. it's more than just producing.  It's Dre's giudance also, his mixing, his executive producing.  The Dogg Food album he didn't produce anything, but he mixed it and he was a mentor to them.

I'm not saying Game won't survive, I was just giving examples of alot of people from the past who haven't been the same without Dre, and I'm sure I forgot many names.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

kingwell

X does movies, tv shows, hosts award shows, etc.

A nobody?

BL7

I wouldn't call Xzibit a nobody. Sure, his last two albums didn't do too well, but he's well known because of "Pimp My Ride". And like Kingwell said, he's doing movies as well. I'd say he's doing pretty well.

Edit: Damn, I said "well" 5 times. :-[
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 12:00:50 AM by Hanzo »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Death Row Records-  After Dre left, everything fell apart.  Dre was the visionary who saw the collapse before it happened and saved himself before it was to late.
I think Death Row's demise had to do more with 2Pac's death, the Dre leaving the label.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

X does movies, tv shows, hosts award shows, etc.

A nobody?

Yeah, you got a point, I was only thinking of hip-hop.

J Bananas

fuckin bryan stop lurking outside of keystyle, go make some bean pie raps

WestCoasta

man your crazy, Doggfather was great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man your crazy, Doggfather was great

LBC Crew and Kurupt did salvage the album some respectability, but in comparison to Doggystyle it was a complete brick.  Also, to clarify, Daz was still making great records after Dre, Revenge Retaliation and Get Back was a great west coast album, but remember, it only went gold.

I may have exaggerated a little, but still, Dre is the wisest dude in hip-hop, Game should have followed his giudance.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

• Muthafuckin' Don!
btw, remember all the claims that have been made that Dre has ghost producers and everything else, but his response has always been, "If all of them were so great and I was just cheating them, then how come they ain't done nothing without me."  And that's true.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
btw, remember all the claims that have been made that Dre has ghost producers and everything else, but his response has always been, "If all of them were so great and I was just cheating them, then how come they ain't done nothing without me."  And that's true.
HAHA. Can't argue with that. Snoop Dogg explained it nice when he was talking about how producing is more then just beat making. Even if Dre's beats have fallen off since back in the day, he is still the best all round producer in hip hop.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mel-Man- after assisting Dre in classic records, now his face is on the back of milk cartons

Dogg Pound- Dogg Food was a classic, now they are dogg shit.

Snoop-  Doggystyle was a classic, Doggfather was dogshit, Dre had to come back and ressurect his carear by helping on Top Dogg

Suge Knight-  he's still talking about Dre 10 years later

MC Ren-  no major success without Dre

lol on point. Dre da man no doubt