Author Topic: Game made a big mistake.. list of past people who sucked without Dre's giudance  (Read 1187 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
on point man

I've been saying the same when people are talking about it being no big deal that Dre isn't producing on Game's album, Game is missing out on a lot more than just Dre's beats.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah its not about the beats its about the giudance that Game definetly needs. Like the first 2 singles are horrible lyrically, they are catchy and everything, but he name dropped way too much.

I have no doubt that Games album will have like 5,6 very dope cuts but thats gonna be it probably. The production gonna be crazy again but lyrics  :-\

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well we'll see what happens with Game. Could go either way. I think the music isn't gonna disappoint as such, but album consistency and maybe song subjects might be lacking. Gotta wait it out & see.

Dre's the man, no doubt.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre's the man but what about Scott Storch. Also Snoop went platinum even if album wasn't as hot without dre.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Raphael

wcsoldier

you forgot Em (Dre just sent him  beats for Encore...) and 50 (50 did The Massacre on his own..)

Tha Crip

Knoc-Turn'al could be another rapper who hasnt done much and who once had potential becuz he was backed by Dre
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

What about Ice Cube? And 2pac done juyst fine without him....

The Maestro

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
FUCK NAH, DRE STEALS SHIT. U REMEMBER PRODUCE BY, AND ALL THAT WAS NOT HIM... STOLE DAZ, AND QUIK SHIT... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, GGGGGG-UNOT

Narrator

Snoop-  Doggystyle was a classic, Doggfather was dogshit, Dre had to come back and ressurect his carear by helping on Top Dogg

Bullshit.  Snoop may not be doing anything as good as "Doggystyle" these days, but he's still one of the best in the game.  If Dre's guidance was the only thing keeping Snoop alive, he would've sunk off the face of the Earth a while ago.

And even though "No Limit Top Dogg" and "Tha Last Meal" had Dre beats, that ain't the same thing as having Dre's guidance.  Both of those records were still exec-produced by Master P and Snoop (check the liner notes), not Dre.

Xzibit-  Dre made him a star, now he's a nobody again

Somewhat true, but Xzibit definitely does not suck, and even if his music career isn't as profitable as it used to be, he's doing well enough with "Pimp My Ride" and his movie career right now that he can't exactly be called a "nobody".

I think Death Row's demise had to do more with 2Pac's death, the Dre leaving the label.

When they still had several vaults full of Pac's material?  Not to mention Snoop still on there?

No, it definitely had more to do with Dre leaving.  The point where Death Row started falling off corresponds perfectly to Dre's departure.

you forgot Em (Dre just sent him  beats for Encore...) and 50 (50 did The Massacre on his own..)

Em started taking almost full creative control on the "Marshall Mathers LP", and that turned out dope.

50 I agree with, sorta.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:54:32 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol @ the Dr. Dre "Stans"

He can do no wrong  ::)

Making artist sit on the sidelines for years, the proposed & prolonged "Detox" album featuring everybody and their mommas, not talking to the public and/or press, not writing his own ryhmes, "stealing" beats, trowing out 1 or 2 beats to a couple of artist, constant & heavy dicc riding for the East Coast etc etc.... :P

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

dameons

ABOVE THE LAW WITH DRE- UNDERGROUND STARS       WITHOUT DRE- STARS UNDERGROUND, DEEP UNDERGROUND!

d-nice

As many dope albums we have got from Dre, Just remember all the ones he never got around to doing:

Rakim
Ice Cube (& Heltah Skeltah)
Ice T
Sticky Fingaz
NWA
DJ Quik
Timbaland
Dre N Snoop
Nate Dogg
Hittman

I am sure the list is longer than this. Some are rumors but most in some way or another were supposed to have Dre involved.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
dre is good no doubt, but the production is going to be good regardless.  Game can drop a hot verses anytime he wants to. it just a matter of whether he wants to.  WITH DRES GUIDANCE HE NAME DROPED ON THE DOCUMENTARY, so whats your point.  the big thing is dres sound, which is what he adds to other peoples tracks.