Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses Oprah Again  (Read 741 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: 50 Cent Disses Oprah Again
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »

"Oprah will have a rapist on her show and have a discussion about why they do it, but won't have a rags to riches story on her show," 50 said.
that is true though

your point? the audience most likely finds it more interesting to hear the story of a rapist then of a rapper. 99% of them could give a shit about 50 cent.
My point is shes a  woman uncle tom shes in the postion to do alot for black ppl but she stays not doing so.
Right she odes nothing for black people. ::) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey#Philanthropy

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 02:58:35 PM »

"Oprah will have a rapist on her show and have a discussion about why they do it, but won't have a rags to riches story on her show," 50 said.
that is true though

your point? the audience most likely finds it more interesting to hear the story of a rapist then of a rapper. 99% of them could give a shit about 50 cent.

true. especially since a rapist would go up there and tell the truth. a rapper will go up there and (like always) say what makes them sound good.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »
lol

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »
"I think middle America would rather have they kids be gay, than have them aggressive."

50 Cent just lost any respect I had left for him.

word, that statement is just plain ignorant

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 05:56:36 PM »
In usual 50 Cent fashion, the rapper has once again decided to pick a fight. This week, 50 Cent has decided to go after Oprah again. In an exclusive interview while backstage at 106 & Park last Thursday, 50 said, "Oprah's great. I just think the only misconception is that she's a Black woman. They say Oprah Winfrey's a Black woman, but she's [been] catering to a demographic of a middle-aged White woman for so long that I believe she's a middle-aged White woman."

These comments stem from a beef that 50 Cent had with Oprah earlier this year after rumors began to circulate that the talk show host refused to have certain rappers on her show.

"Oprah will have a rapist on her show and have a discussion about why they do it, but won't have a rags to riches story on her show," 50 said. He went on to even throw rapper/producer Kanye West in the fire. "She'll have Kanye West on her show. I think middle America would rather have they kids be gay, than have them aggressive."

This report is provided by BET.com

:laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »
Hhahaha

50 dissed Oprah and Kanye seriously
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »
if Oprah is a middle aged white woman because of who her target market is, then 50 must be a 12-15 year old white girl.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »
if Oprah is a middle aged white woman because of who her target market is, then 50 must be a 12-15 year old white girl.
HAHAH

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 05:23:40 PM »
OH SHIT!  fiddy's gonna put the fifth slug to oprah's neck

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2006, 06:43:32 PM »

that is true though

My point is shes a  woman uncle tom shes in the postion to do alot for black ppl but she stays not doing so.

Having a rapper who embodies and reinforces almost every negative black streotype on her show is NOT doing anything for black people

Crack Tastic

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »
fuck oprah.

fuck 50 cent.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 09:57:44 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Raphael

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 08:52:36 AM »