Author Topic: Hey Bryan, Iran's Islamic leaders have a message for you.......  (Read 295 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Bryan, Iran's Islamic leaders have a message for you.......
« on: October 05, 2006, 07:29:24 PM »
.....NO JACKING OFF DURING RAMADAN!!!!!!!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3311189,00.html

Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan

Iran's supreme leader answers questions on masturbation and other topics on his website

Yaakov Lappin Published:  10.04.06, 19:55 

Deliberate masturbation during the month of Ramadan renders a fast invalid, Iranian Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khameini has ruled.

Khameini, who is Iran's most powerful political and religious figure, was asked on his website : "If somebody masturbates during the

month of Ramadan but without any discharge, is his fasting invalidated?"

"If he do not intend masturbation and discharging semen and nothing is discharged, his fasting is correct even though he has done a ḥarām (forbidden) act. But, if he intends masturbation or he knows that he usually discharges semen by this process and semen really comes out, it is a ḥaram intentional breaking fasting," the Iranian leader said, posting the reply on his website.

Another reader asked: "Once in the holy month of Ramadan, I forgot to brush my teeth, and some tiny bits of food remained in my mouth. I swallowed the bits unintentionally. Do I have to perform the qaḍa (repent) for that day's fast?"

"If you did not know that some bits of food remained between the teeth, or you did not know that they would reach the throat, and they were swallowed unknowingly and unintentionally, then you are not liable to make (repent) of the fast," said Khameini.

'Drink water while standing'

On the website, Khameini also tells Iranians that only jockeys are permitted to gamble on horse races.

He is also asked whether it is permissible for a man to marry a woman only in order to be able to live in his wife's country. "Can a man conclude a marriage contract for a year with a European girl after getting her agreement with the purpose of going to her country?" A reader asked.

"There is no problem in that if they are serious in contracting marriage and it is done with her father's permission if she is virgin," Khameini ruled.

The Iranian leader also told readers they were allowed to "to drink water while standing" at nights. It was "not permissible" to take part in meetings attended by both men and women, he told another reader.

"In Islam's view, rulers and governments exist just to serve people and carry out works in the interest of the public and this is what God demands us, as authorities, to fulfill," Khamenei was quoted Tuesday telling Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Narrator

Re: Hey Bryan, Iran's Islamic leaders have a message for you.......
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »
So?  You're not allowed to, either.  You're supposed to be afraid God will send you to hell.  Of course, that's technically true...but I'm gonna send you there regardless of whether you're masteurbating or not.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 09:54:19 PM »
i dont masterbate durin the day cuz that breaks ur fast...but fuck that shiit, im abstaining from my girls delicious pum pum this month, at least god can give a nigga a pass and let me get ma occasional beat on before i go to sleep...bad enough im not blazin this month...gotta sleep somehow

who cares sunni muslims dont follow irans clerics
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:07:41 PM »
if god is merciful and sympathetic with the human spirit he will gladly give you a pass, i dont know if i could blindly follow a god who wasnt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 06:21:50 AM »
So what's "unintentional discharge"? A wet dream?

And damn, who doesn't intend masturbation? You do it or you don't.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 06:57:03 AM »

Iran is a disgusting police state there is no doubting that who are others to regulate the normal behaviour of others? however who is this fake ass american to talk on iran and yet ignore that the constitution has just been set sblaze? you are just completely zombified clueless and beyond redemption aint no god coming for you.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »
I have to let it out, last time I went through a long period of not busting one I ended up doing some real stupid shit. So for my own mental health I got to release myself on a regular basis

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 10:34:26 PM »
I have to let it out, last time I went through a long period of not busting one I ended up doing some real stupid shit. So for my own mental health I got to release myself on a regular basis

hahaha

herpes

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 11:09:52 PM »

word.... sometimes 3-4 times a day god.... fuck it num sayinh MASTERBATION AINT A CRIME... vfuckin car is fucked up again so im stuck at hoem drunk by myself on friday night im aNout to FINish off a 12 pack pack or corona

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 12:11:31 AM »
^^ damn Tommy, 3-4 times a day?

gotta do what ya gotta do tho... nahmean!?

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 12:45:56 PM »
any you guys ever cry while you masturbate? no? right, me neither

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2006, 02:09:05 PM »
any you guys ever cry while you masturbate? no? right, me neither
lol

i have sex once a day and maybe masterbate every other day but i never cry

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 03:51:35 PM »
i swear i never touch myself, ive been fuckin bitches since i was 12. Plus i keep my mojo for training

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2006, 09:40:08 PM »
i swear i never touch myself, ive been fuckin bitches since i was 12. Plus i keep my mojo for training

u mean uve never been in the shower, lathering your self and u accidently brushed your dick and saw a reaction, then looked at ur hands, then looked back down, then proceeded to wack?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2006, 11:46:58 PM »
^it was love at first touch ey?