Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! -- US and Israeli forces begin surprise attack against Iran  (Read 135 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Associated Press
Baghdad- US military officials have confirmed that US and Israeli forces have begun massive pre-emptive military operations against Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran's military forces, and other strategic interests both inside Iran and in the Persian Gulf. Initial reports also indicate that Iran has launched retaliatory strikes against targets inside Iraq, Kuwait, and the Persian Gulf. Details are still coming in at this time, but this is what is known at this point:

-The USS Ronald Reagan has been attacked by several Iranian anti-ship missiles and is in danger of being lost. It is unclear if this happened before the attack began or after. At least four other unnamed American ships have been hit and one has been confirmed to have sunk in the Persian Gulf.

- Cruise missiles launched from US warships in the Persian Gulf and bombs dropped from B2 Spirit Stealth Bombers are currently involved in the attack against Iran's nuclear facilities.

-US B52, F15, F16, and A10 aircraft are attacking Iranian military forces in western Iran.

-Israeli F15 aircraft are engaging targets inside northern Iran

-US ground forces in Iraq are being moved towards the Iranian border. The locations and forces involved is unknown at this time.

-Several key Iranian naval ships in the Persian Gulf involved in "Holy Prophet" exercise have been reported to be destroyed or heavily damaged.

-Multiple Shahab missiles have been launched from Iran into Iraq and Kuwait. So far the only reports of significant damage has been in a residential area just outside of the 'Green Zone' with confirmed multiple casualties and damage. Distant explosions of unknown origin are being heard at this time from locations in Baghdad. Multiple missiles launched against Baghdad have been successfully engaged and destroyed in flight, according to US military officials. A US military base near Ba'Qubah has been possibly hit as well. A British military base outside of Al- Basra has been heavily damaged by what is believed to be a Shahab missile. Patriot anti-missile batteries are engaging the incoming missiles.

-Reports from Kuwait indicate incoming Shahab missiles being engaged and destroyed as well. No confirmed reports of damage or casualties inside Kuwait at this point.

More information will be provided as soon as it becomes available."

Lol, gotcha

yeah I know- they wouldnt start it in daylight lol

saw this idea on another site :D

J Bananas

oh boy you are clever!

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
oh boy you are clever!

parents told me that aswell, didnt beleived it until i heard it from you :D

Fonky Fresh

damn the 3rd world war begin here!! everybody in the bunker !!!
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !