Author Topic: Selling Very Nice Framed Posters/Magazines/etc....Some RARE  (Read 127 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Selling Very Nice Framed Posters/Magazines/etc....Some RARE
« on: October 06, 2006, 12:42:13 PM »
As some of you know over the past couple years I have got some nice looking hip hop posters/magazines/etc/etc framed through my work. These are all in top-notch, grade-A condition, but I am looking to sell them for some cash.....I have 3 people in town here that are throwing offers down already but I want to put these up for the dubcc family as well to throw some offers in the pool if you wish.......Any comments, questions, etc, etc are all welcomed.

I have many many more westcoast posters (all DOPE) that are in tubes still so if there's a certain poster or a certain artist/album/etc that you're looking for, let me know and I'll tell u if I got it or not and snap some pics if I do have it.

Here's what's up for sale that's framed:

UNFRAMED:
FRONT:

BACK:

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Selling Very Nice Framed Posters/Magazines/etc....Some RARE
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 01:07:47 PM »
now thats a real dope collection.. i really like that murder was the case poster..

I have both Dre's Chronic and Snoops Doggystyle posters that you have framed also, ill try and hook up some pics...

.. also got this on my other wall
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 01:36:02 PM by Educated Thug »

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »
dont want to rain on you, but i told you that you were prob going to regret buying that much memorabilia, and spending so much on framing.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 01:17:55 PM »
dont want to rain on you, but i told you that you were prob going to regret buying that much memorabilia, and spending so much on framing.
lol naw I don't really regret it bro. Just ran into some quick financial problems and I'm really having to go against my better judgement and try and get some more important things taken care of right now.